Tekken

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Man Harada and Murray are so cringe about this. Keeping a manual list to ban people. Just lol, lmao, rofl, roflmfao. They are so behind the times its astonishing. These guys are fucking bozos with caveman-esque problem solving.

The solution is so simple that it could be done in an hour.

I hope this is just a tweet to scare people from plugging because otherwise lmao

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
shimbori-Wins.png

Happy for Shimbori. Hoping it goes more super well for him.

Like that's ever gonna happen. As long her bestie/former rival Lili and her older cousin Jin are still around she won't be going anywhere. Also, who knows if Jun will ever be in the next one or not. Also, she could use some buffs for real if she wants to be around the same level as the rest of the Mishima/Kazama family in the game for real. :/

EDIT: Shimbori just gave me a like on one of my replies. Nice! :3

Also, found this while browsing Twitter as well. It's basically from the UT x Tekken lineage of clothing showcasing all of the games released so far in the series.
1000000192.jpg

Last edited:

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Also, who knows if Jun will ever be in the next one or not.
Of course she is, did you see the end of the Story? And we know she's actually alive too. Makes no sense for her not to return in Tekken 9.

Also its clear Bamco have no idea what to do with Asuka. She's practically an extra at this point.

Just put her in DOA7 please. The Hold system would fit like a glove and with Team Ninja's sense of beauty, she will no longer have manhands (and the big tits stay intact with natural bounce). Win win.

Of course she is, did you see the end of the Story? And we know she's actually alive too. Makes no sense for her not to return in Tekken 9.

Also its clear Bamco have no idea what to do with Asuka. She's practically an extra at this point.

Just put her in DOA7 please. The Hold system would fit like a glove and with Team Ninja's sense of beauty, she will no longer have manhands (and the big tits stay intact with natural bouncer). Win win.
OK. I was wrong about Jun but still I don't think Asuka should be in DOA at all. That sounds like trolling if anything. Like I said, as long as both Lili, Jin, and Feng are around, she's not going anywhere.

Lorenzo Buti

Why would it be trolling? I can't think of a better character to include in DOA.
I know a few fighters who could be featured as guests in Dead or Alive. Kazuya Mishima, Paul Phoenix, Marshall Law, and Nina Williams because they're the original fighters that deserve to tag in with their DOA rivals.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why would it be trolling? I can't think of a better character to include in DOA.
Tbh, I think if DOA did realistically use a Tekken character as it's rep, they likely would choose Lili since she's insanely popular and would bring over fans in droves to DOA, that or Kazuya or Jin, or even Reina even since she's very popular and her inputs and style imo are almost like that of a DOA character imo, people say she's got alot of attacks but if you come from DOA her move set really isn't that deep

Asuka is cool but idk if she'd really be needed since Momiji and Tamaki both have pretty much her entire move set so her being in would be redundant.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Asuka has reversals, parries, and her overall kit is a perfect fit in DOA's system. There's hardly anything you need to tweak. None of those characters would work.

And she also has the largest tits.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Asuka has reversals, parries, and her overall kit is a perfect fit in DOA's system. There's hardly anything you need to tweak. None of those characters would work.

And she also has the largest tits.
Yeah but imo her style is too redundant since both Momiji and Tamaki have chunks of her core moves. I think Lili and Reina could work best since Lili has the most unique style and itd flow well with DOA's system, reina is a close second since she has a few moves in her move set that sabaki other attacks and she has a quicker pace

I personally don't think boob size is really much a factor for successful guests since Mai wasn't that well endowed, she's stacked but not really compared to the bigger girls and most of her appeal is her thighs and ass.

Kula was about Nico size and Tamaki herself isn't that busty, and Naotora was more about legs and height rather than her chest which imo wasn't that notable, but then again as a Kasumi main most boob sizes don't impress me. Asuka imo isn't even that impressive imo but maybe that's since I'm not into her like that besides her in Lili's new T8 dress

Lorenzo Buti

Like that's ever gonna happen. As long her bestie/former rival Lili and her older cousin Jin are still around she won't be going anywhere. Also, who knows if Jun will ever be in the next one or not. Also, she could use some buffs for real if she wants to be around the same level as the rest of the Mishima/Kazama family in the game for real. :/

EDIT: Shimbori just gave me a like on one of my replies. Nice! :3

Also, found this while browsing Twitter as well. It's basically from the UT x Tekken lineage of clothing showcasing all of the games released so far in the series. View attachment 38881
When can we ever get one but for the Dead or Alive fighting games?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I mean if it helps, potentially you could have the characters you want in a DOA game instead of just one guest. DOA4 had Spartan, DOA5LR had VFs+Mai/Naotora which is 6 guests, DOA6 had 2 which is Mai and Kula.

Doesn't necessarily have to be one character so more opportunities, but probably wouldn't want to flood a DOA game with it either. I think 5-6 characters is a good peak max. According to Harada a while back, Kazuya and Heihachi were originally characters that were key elements to be involved in other 3rd party games if other companies borrow the rights:

Project X Zone
SFxTekken
Playstation All-stars (Only Heihachi but Kazuya was mentioned in a dialogue)
Super Smash Bros (Kazuya)
Namco X Capcom
Soul Calibur II (Heihachi)
King of Fighters ALL-STARS

I'd imagine that wouldn't change with Kazuya, and because of recent circumstances with Heihachi's VA passing away, Jin is the one they'd probably go to as the replacement. Since it's DOA, TN and Tekken's team would be smart enough to incorporate at least 2-3 more females. Tin-foil hat theory measure of choices:

Kazuya (mostly because he's a prominent key figure of a representative to Tekken)
Female 1
Female 2
Female 3
(everything else beyond here is guesses with Jin being a stretch due to unknown life support of a DOA game if it includes those characters). Course it's all speculation of a "What If" a DOA had Tekken characters. I hope it happens personally but if it doesn't, eh.. no big deal. With Shimbori over there and his experience with DOA, he's the closest one to making it happen or vice-versa.

Last edited:

Derock

If Tekken ever become guests in another fighting game, guesses for the women besides Kazuya and Jin would be the following: Nina (obvious choice), Asuka, Jun (if T8 succeeds on skyrocketing her popularity), Xiaoyu (being in most appearances), Lili or Reina (she's probably the Tekken's answer of Juri's popularity for Street Fighter).

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I can definitely see Nina, Lili, and Xiaoyu.

I think Reina is super dope and the one I'd pick the most, but I think the issue is that she's too new currently. Usually guests get handpicked by the ones that's been prominent spear runners of the series. Characters like Nina, Kazuya, Lili etc. has been there for a long time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD