Texture Editing (PC)

ChrisArmoun

Thought I'd share what I working on with Hitomi. Just uploaded links to the outfit and hair here http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-2#post-256771
Hair was just me playing around and testing out some things. I still working on her face so take what I have with a grain of salt. I'm moving in the direction I want to go but I'm not done just yet
hitomic1-02-jpg.9975

hitomic1-01-jpg.9974

Icarus

TEXMOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MODIFYING TEXTURES. TEXMOD IS JUST AN INJECTION TOOL LIKE UMOD

Required :

DDS viewer and editor (Image editing program)
Nvidia tools (optional)

WHEN YOU RUN THE PROGRAM IN LOGGING MODE, TEXMOD TURNS THE SELECTED TEXTURE INTO A TEMPORARY GREEN VERSION OF IT. PRESS ENTER TO EXTRACT THE TEXTURE, AND THEN MODIFY IT TO YOUR LIKING. VIBRANT GREEN IS LIKELY TO BE A MATERIAL WHILE THE TRANSPARENT GREEN IS LIKELY TO BE A SHADER. EDIT TEXTURE IN PHOTOSHOP OR ANY OTHER IMAGE EDITING PROGRAM, SAVE AND BUILD A TPF FILE. THEN RERUN THE PROGRAM IN PACKAGE MODE USING THE TPF FILE YOU JUST CREATED. TEXTURES SHOULD APPEAR EXACTLY AS DESIRED.

Look at that, I made a tutorial in 5 sentences. Excuse the obnoxious use of capitalization. I feel it deemed appropriate in this situation. You shouldn't have any black textures.

synce

Dang you can cut diamonds with those jean textures. Good work.

But if mesh modding ever becomes possible one of the first things I'm doing is replacing the current Hitomi's head with the one from the alpha demo

31gma

Thought I'd share what I working on with Hitomi. Just uploaded links to the outfit and hair here http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-2#post-256771
Hair was just me playing around and testing out some things. I still working on her face so take what I have with a grain of salt. I'm moving in the direction I want to go but I'm not done just yet
hitomic1-02-jpg.9975

hitomic1-01-jpg.9974

You should give Hitomi her alpha build where she doesn't look like a generic barbie doll

ChrisArmoun

You should give Hitomi her alpha build where she doesn't look like a generic barbie doll
My goal isn't the alpha build but changing her mesh is at the top of my list once we're able. As it stands, I can only alter textures so I'm using several techiniques, similar to a woman applying makeup, in an attempt to create depth and character where this is none

Alfitaria

WIP: Working on a higher resolution face for Pai. So far I've doubled the image size, done some miscellaneous cleaning, and completely changed the lips, eyebrows and iris'. I wanted her lips to have a more natural hue to them as opposed to red glow. Not gonna claim it's better, but it's my preference for her and several other girls. I plan to redo Hitomi's face too (though I'd prefer to work with the mesh as well there).
View attachment 9888

love true HD

Kodachi

Standard Donor
WIP: Working on a higher resolution face for Pai. So far I've doubled the image size, done some miscellaneous cleaning, and completely changed the lips, eyebrows and iris'. I wanted her lips to have a more natural hue to them as opposed to red glow. Not gonna claim it's better, but it's my preference for her and several other girls. I plan to redo Hitomi's face too (though I'd prefer to work with the mesh as well there).
View attachment 9888
Soo pretty, would love to see more of these

UpSideDownGRUNT

so many female hi res texture edits...
I challenge anyone to make 2/4K version of Ein's C1
kappa.png

@Mr.Wah awesome work on Sunset Zack Island, look forward to the finished version.

Tina2040_

Keep up the progress everyone!

From now on I'll post all of my mods to the resource thread.
@Kronin your Ayane request is coming :) But everything else is still WIP

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD