4. work
4-png.11263

5. work
5-png.11264

6. work
6-png.11265

7. work
7-png.11266
i create a new layer and, i delete the skirt texture. (in alpha map)
if, i delete a texture from the layers, skirt is changed to black.
however, there was no change.
what is the problem? i was worried, but, i could not solve. help me. T 0 T)

ayane tmc file original
http://www.freestepdodge.com/attach...7/?temp_hash=53468fdc92b0807b65cb9ff9e6aa2b5f

ayane problem file.

http://www.freestepdodge.com/attach...8/?temp_hash=53468fdc92b0807b65cb9ff9e6aa2b5f

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    937.6 KB · Views: 5,587
  • 2.png
    2.png
    808 KB · Views: 5,842
  • 3.png
    3.png
    784.8 KB · Views: 5,780
  • 4.png
    4.png
    626.1 KB · Views: 5,600
  • 5.png
    5.png
    694.4 KB · Views: 5,568
  • 6.png
    6.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 5,375
  • 7.png
    7.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 5,481
  • AYANE original.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 406
  • AYANE_problem.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 324
Last edited by a moderator:

Blash

Just a quick question. Has anyone been able to take a look at the rigging of the DOA3D models?

I was just wondering, I was reading up on rigging for 3D and Im having trouble rigging shoulders, and the DOA ones look great (movement wise), and I just need a point of reference.

:)

C3S4RFC

Guys. I lost power in the middle of making the DLC pack. I don't want to start from scratch, it will take forever and I don't want to keep you waiting, so I guess I'm going to have to make it in parts. It already has a lot of costumes, so you should be fine. Expect a download shortly.
The new version of DLC tool (0.9.1) has 2 new options: Load State and Save State.
This options are very useful for big DLC's because you may save your advance in the creation of DLC.
Captura.JPG

Download DLC Tool (0.9.1): https://mega.co.nz/#!4UBQGKoY!lZSd8urbnKpDNLe2I-I5N4B7bP_c3X5ivFyFIpTmDPc

chelren

I replied to your original post above

hello. of course, i made sure your answer already but, sorry......
i can not understand your answer.
as picture, i use transparent layer and, DXT5 use format.
however, transparency is not output.
i explained the process to the picture. where Am I the problem among working order? Help me.

immi

hello. of course, i made sure your answer already but, sorry......
i can not understand your answer.
as picture, i use transparent layer and, DXT5 use format.
however, transparency is not output.
i explained the process to the picture. where Am I the problem among working order? Help me.
the problem is not what you are doing ;)
the model needs to have transparency enabled in the relevant material properties (in the tmc file). If it is disabled it doesn't matter if you add an alpha layer to the texture or not.

chelren

the problem is not what you are doing ;)
the model needs to have transparency enabled in the relevant material properties (in the tmc file). If it is disabled it doesn't matter if you add an alpha layer to the texture or not.

thanks to your answers. I use Photoshop CC.
can I create a transparent layer, through this program?
"the model needs to have transparency enabled in the relevant material properties (in the tmc file)." = i requested a detailed explanation to you.

navmesh

Hi ,anybody please help
i try swapping the ayane default costume and hitomi hair to kasumi ,so i extract AYANE_BOSS_COS_001 from chara-common.bin
and use DLC tool ,but the result like this

Untitled-2_zpspmct6xzl.jpg

here is my settings
Untitled-1_zpsnhw9d7w2.jpg

i don't know why kasumi's costume become like that

Chapstick

The BOSS one as far as I know is the dark teal version that the transforming clone at the end of story mode has when low health.

chelren

no, it would need a seperate modification to the tmc file. I don't think there is an app for that yet.

so, ayane model's tmc file is impossible? and, other models are possible?

kasumi_shortschool-jpg.11223

i opened the file for I have to understand the structure.(kasumi short school texture.)
i did not work this. someone uploaded it.

1-png.11314

this is applicable.
because this model is different from the ayane model?
i am embarrassed.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    499.1 KB · Views: 6,138

ChrisArmoun

i opened the file for I have to understand the structure.(kasumi short school texture.)

1-png.11314

this is applicable.
i am embarrassed.
Although I can't read the Japanese I can follow the layer stucture well enough. I've never known this to work previously so it's interesting to see how it was accomplished. Since you know that it works on Kasumi's, you may want to try the same approach you're using on Ayane's skirt on Kasumi's instead, as a test. If it works, you'll know the issue isn't your work flow. If it doesn't work, it's not exactly ideal but you can experiment on it until you have it down. I can't tell you that I'm confident it will work, as I don't presume to know it all, but we all discover little unexpected things sometimes. Hopefully that'll be the case here.

On another note, in the final image I can see there is no background layer, which means the Alpha layer only consists of the black bar. It may look white in the image but most the other area could be empty as well. If your bottom layer is background, right click it and choose create layer from background.

Last edited:

chelren

Although I can't read the Japanese I can follow the layer stucture well enough. I've never known this to work previously so it's interesting to see how it was accomplished. Since you know that it works on Kasumi's, you may want to try the same approach you're using on Ayane's skirt on Kasumi's instead, as a test. If it works, you'll know the issue isn't your work flow. If it doesn't work, it's not exactly ideal but you can experiment on it until you have it down. I can't tell you that I'm confident it will work, as I don't presume to know it all, but we all discover little unexpected things sometimes. Hopefully that'll be the case here.

On another note, in the final image I can see there is no background layer, which means the Alpha layer only consists of the black bar. It may look white in the image but most the other area could be empty as well. If your bottom layer is background, right click it and choose create layer from background.

thank your reply. so, i for testing, using the Kasumi school original version.
i used the same method. remove the skirt (alpha map) and save as "DXT1 1bit alhpa"
it was successful. the skirt was gone. my way is not wrong.
so, i am more puzzled. ayane's school is Impossible. i could not find a reason.
kasumi texture is dxt1 and, ayane texture using dxt5.
If you have the time, i want you're test it.

ChrisArmoun

thank your reply. so, i for testing, using the Kasumi school original version.
i used the same method. remove the skirt (alpha map) and save as "DXT1 1bit alhpa"
it was successful. the skirt was gone. my way is not wrong.
so, i am more puzzled. ayane's school is Impossible. i could not find a reason.
kasumi texture is dxt1 and, ayane texture using dxt5.
If you have the time, i want you're test it.
I'll try to give it a shot but the most likely culprit is there just isn't a transparency layer embedded in Ayane's skirt. Will update once I can do it.

immi

1-png.11314

this is applicable.
hm, that is curios
I would have thought that it doesn't work on the kasumi model, as it doesn't have a transparency layer. obviously there is something going on that I dont know :/

ChrisArmoun

@chelren I did a few test for you and can confirm that it does not work. The transparency data is mostly likely embedded somewhere in the actual costume data. Even cheating the dds and png files doesn't yield any results, I was able to make all but Kasumi's shirt and underwear disappear but Ayane simply turns white.

Attachments

• chelrentest.jpg
    chelrentest.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 501

chelren

@chelren I did a few test for you and can confirm that it does not work. The transparency data is mostly likely embedded somewhere in the actual costume data. Even cheating the dds and png files doesn't yield any results, I was able to make all but Kasumi's shirt and underwear disappear but Ayane simply turns white.

oh..........got................

thank you for test.this method will not?
I did not feel rewarding. T T

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD