TFC2013 DOA5U Team Ninja Special Event: NEW SCHOOL VS OLD SCHOOL (vote Veterans HERE!)

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Perfect Legend
Rikuto
Master (his Hayabusa is just too... damn... good)
Sorwah (Gotta represent MD. Also, Bass.)
Shade Swifteye
lopedo

RoboJoe

Lopedo - for Jann-Lee
Rikuto - for Bayman
Master - for Hayabusa
Shade - for Kasumi

I tried to avoid picking people who play the same characters as the people I voted for in new school, because I think it would be cool to see every person play a different character.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Vote for only four players, people. It's in the original post. I know there are a lot of words but power the fuck through it and vote by the rules. My vote:

Rikuto
Sweet Revenge
Allan Paris
Lopedo

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Vote for only four players, people. It's in the original post. I know there are a lot of words but power the fuck through it and vote by the rules.

Shade has said if you vote for more than 4 than he's just going to take the first four.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Really not trying to start anything, but how is Allan Paris old school?

If I recall correctly then he came into the scene right around the time when DOA4 died. I remember specifically talking to him about his first offline tournament experience which I believe was GVN Summer Jam 09.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It really doesn't matter either way, he hasn't pre-registered for the event yet and last I talked to him he wasn't sure if he was making it. @Allan Paris.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Rikuto - Established player and I want to see some high level 5U Leon and Bayman gameplay.
Mr. Wah - Come on. We need some Bass.
lopedo - Established player and fun to watch.
Return of the Shadow - He's the best in the world.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD