TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

Pn33milan

ok, i know it may sound a little corny after we just got the SC6 network test, but is there any chance for an online beta for DOA6 too?
of course, i'im not saying immediately XD

it's just that, with this kinda being a common thing with fighting games (and not only) releases nowadays, i sure hope we get a shot with DOA6 as well.

they definitely have to make some kind of play-test.
not having an arcade version, like tekken 7, or an exclusive demo, like they did with DOA5, i think that could be a little expected ;)

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
ok, i know it may sound a little corny after we just got the SC6 network test, but is there any chance for an online beta for DOA6 too?
of course, i'im not saying immediately XD

it's just that, with this kinda being a common thing with fighting games (and not only) releases nowadays, i sure hope we get a shot with DOA6 as well.

they definitely have to make some kind of play-test.
not having an arcade version, like tekken 7, or an exclusive demo, like they did with DOA5, i think that could be a little expected ;)
I'm literally on the phone with Master trying to convince him to launch a beta for the game as we speak l0l

Pn33milan

Lol XD

of course I hope they make that public after the reveal of Kokoro, so I can swap between her, Kasumi and Honoka.
Just like i did with Sophie, Talim and Taki in SC6 XD

just_me

Standard Donor
Some sort of Beta is probably one of the most frequent requests.

As far as I remember the online mode wasn't exactly stellar when DoA5 launched… so I think a Network Test is absolutely mandatory, given that they (allegedly) have new Netcode (and probably infrastructure). They can't afford not having a functioning online mode when the game comes out…

But then again… you probably wouldn't get a Network Test before mid to late January.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD