The Art of Tenjimon: Kasumi's Combos/Juggles

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
What's good gentlemen? I've been working with Kasumi quite a bite since I've been taking the time learning. I've got a few juggle combos under my belt that ARE doable but it takes some practice with timing being the main thing. Some are holds. Some are throws, but once you get em down, they are sickening:

:4::6::h: (mid kick hold) :5: :K::K::7::K: + :6::P+K::5: :P::P::K::K:.

:4::6::h::5: :K::K::7::K:+:6::P+K::5: :4::P::K::K:

:236::F::5: :K::K::7::K:+:6::P+K::5: :P::P: :K::K:

:236::F: :5: :K::K::7::K:+ :6::P+K::5: :4::P::K::K:

:1::F: (crouching throw):5::3::3::P::5::P::P::K::K:

:1::F::5::K::K::7::K::+::6::P+K::5::P::P::K::K:

Note: There are some more that can be performed, but these are a little bit more damaging. They are fun once you learn them & work extremely well with the stage danger zones, walls etc.

avi

after the F+k the rest is guaranteed =p F+K does not wall splat neither does ppk use that shit!
good ass guaranteed damage off of 66 throw. if your back is to a wall see some shit that's -8ish 66throw!
great ceiling combo the goes into CB. yes the second kick can be held but you can easily do 1 kick then watch them hold and throw them again =p
this is a nice lil mix up if they try and hold the second kick of 66kk (yeah i know a good person will just wait for the second kick and hold it on reaction but that's why you have 4F+K 33k or 3F+K for dat guaranteed shit)
off the ceiling 4F+k and 3f+k is guaranteed

Shade

For those first two wall combo videos. You can do 4PKK instead of 7K for more damage. So after the opponent hits the wall it goes like 33P BT3P 4PKK. For lighter characters you can do PKK7K instead.

Otherwise good stuff on the vids.

avi

For those first two wall combo videos. You can do 4PKK instead of 7K for more damage. So after the opponent hits the wall it goes like 33P BT3P 4PKK. For lighter characters you can do PKK7K instead.

Otherwise good stuff on the vids.
yeah i think you can only do 4pkk if when you wall splat them they are facing you.. if there back is turned like in the vids your unable to get 4pkk on mid weights. test it if you want on mid weights. yah and on lights you can do pkk7k =p

DriftSlave

I think I got a pretty good stun combo here...though the link is tight as hell, basically you got to be on the money.

:6: :6: :P: or :3: :F+K: , :F+K: :6:(hoshinpo) :P: Dash Buffer :6: :P+K: (Critical Burst) ~
Damage will very depending on starting stun and post CB juggle.

This combo is stance depended(Kasumi open, opponent closed or vise versa) and requires on the dime timing after the sitdown stun to CB...also looks pretty cool if you start adding :6: :6: :K: :K: or teleports to it.

Ridge

I think I got a pretty good stun combo here...though the link is tight as hell, basically you got to be on the money.

:6: :6: :P: or :3: :F+K: , :F+K: :6:(hoshinpo) :P: Dash Buffer :6: :P+K: (Critical Burst) ~
Damage will very depending on starting stun and post CB juggle.

This combo is stance depended(Kasumi open, opponent closed or vise versa) and requires on the dime timing after the sitdown stun to CB...also looks pretty cool if you start adding :6: :6: :K: :K: or teleports to it.

Cool stuff Driftslave, but yeah after trying your combo you do gotta be pretty quick to land the hoshinpo. Cool mixup still.I got something similar to that with the use of hoshinpo to CB but it isnt that great, more flashy then anything. My combo starts with H+K though.

So its H+K P+K6 (hoshinpo) P 6P+K. The wierd thing about the combo is that its kinda hard to land it consistently only cause I think you have to be pretty strict with the timing and spacing as well, not totally sure.

What I did find cool while messing with my combo is that if you land H+K and go immediatly into 66P you get a free stun while the opponents back stays turned. I belive you can get a free hit after that so Im going to try find some good ways to capitalize on that, maybe in a combo or something.

I messed with this setup and it kinda works H+K 66P 33K 66KK PP7K. This setup goes into vortex. But i guess this would also be in the vortex forum for kasumi. One other thing is that you can extend the opponents back turn after 66P by following with 1P or 1PP but I havnt found anything useful with that yet.

Murakame

:4::P: :P::5::4::K::K::5::2::P::5::P::P::K::K: does 115 damage, 120+ when they hit a wall. If you want to be slick after 4K you can delay the follow up kick in anticipation of a hold and still connect with the rest of the combo.

DriftSlave

Cool stuff Driftslave, but yeah after trying your combo you do gotta be pretty quick to land the hoshinpo. Cool mixup still.I got something similar to that with the use of hoshinpo to CB but it isnt that great, more flashy then anything. My combo starts with H+K though.

So its H+K P+K6 (hoshinpo) P 6P+K. The wierd thing about the combo is that its kinda hard to land it consistently only cause I think you have to be pretty strict with the timing and spacing as well, not totally sure.

What I did find cool while messing with my combo is that if you land H+K and go immediatly into 66P you get a free stun while the opponents back stays turned. I belive you can get a free hit after that so Im going to try find some good ways to capitalize on that, maybe in a combo or something.

I messed with this setup and it kinda works H+K 66P 33K 66KK PP7K. This setup goes into vortex. But i guess this would also be in the vortex forum for kasumi. One other thing is that you can extend the opponents back turn after 66P by following with 1P or 1PP but I havnt found anything useful with that yet.

I think pretty much anything ending with a teleport :P+K: or even :6: :P: :K: :2: :K: will start up the untechable vortex if you delay the combo or whatever to set it up. I still haven't gotten the hang of the vortext yet, and Im rather slow at learning things....so actually applying it will take some work, that and i'm going to try out your combo, it looks pretty awesome tbh~

Ridge

I got doa5 yesterday.

:kasumi::2::3::6: :P: :P::K::K::7::K: :6: :P+K: :K::K: This works on Light but the 2 k k's are hard to pull off, the timing is so tight. It's 63DMG. 59dmg if you finish it with :P+K: instead :K::K:

This is a good combo Princess, its my favorite to do after a CB, well at least online. The only scarry thing is doing the 236P by itself. At least when I use it I have to be pretty sure Im going to land it or I get punished horribly, its pretty easy to see it coming and defend it. But still, this is a combo I like to keep around. Oh after CB though this combo, im pretty sure, works on all weights :)

Ridge

I generally thought it was the auto pilot thing to do after the CB if your not using :3: :3: :K: or going for consistency

Lol yeah, at least for me it is. Offline though I try go for 8K after CB just cause you get a little more damage. For sure online I go with 236P or 33K for consistency.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD