The Art of Tenjimon: Kasumi's Combos/Juggles

Ridge

Came up with this one, don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet:

:F+K::6:, :P:, :4::F+K:, slight dash forward, :6::P+K: CB, :3::3::K:,:6::6::K::K:, :7::K::5::P+K::6:, :K::K:

Does 119 damage on NH and 149 on CH. Can it be slow-escaped, sure, but oh well.

This combo looked interesting, but Im having the hardest time with the first link into punch. Dallas is F+K neutral then forward or is that F H+K into punch? Lol im confused on how to even start this. I just need an understanding of what motion she goes into and I think I can get it from there.

Chaos

Her are some combos from normal hit.

:3::3::K::Link::7::K::6::P::+::K::K::K: (Combo Damage: 49)

The combo :3::3::K::Link::6::P::K::2::K: actually does 1 more point of damage but the one above is prettier lol. Also, if you get a counter strike, you'll have to delay the first hit of the latter combo while the the one above will still hit with the same timing.

:2::3::6::P::Link::P::K::K::7::K::P::+::K: (Combo Damage: 59)

:2::3::6::F::+::P: (forward dash) :K::K::7::K::6::P::+::K::Link::P::P::K::K: (Combo Damage: 75)

Timing is a little harder on this one. You have a do a really fast dash into her high kicks.

:F::+::K::Link::K::K::P::Link::P::K::K::7::K::6::P::+::K::K::K:(Combo Damage: 99)

You need to be in a closed stance (players have the opposite foot forward) otherwise the first :K: won't reach. They can't escape after the first hit :)
I'm having a hard time executing :K::K::7::K: for some reason.
:(

Allan Paris

I'm having a hard time executing :K::K::7::K: for some reason.
:(

The spacing on light to mid and heavy weights are a problem. Lights take an extra step to juggle them with this string, mid and heavy weights do not. I actually do not like juggling with her from 236H+P because what she is capable of is a pain to do. If you do manage to get KK7K to come out on the proper timing the damn teleport may not come out after it.

Chaos

The spacing on light to mid and heavy weights are a problem. Lights take an extra step to juggle them with this string, mid and heavy weights do not. I actually do not like juggling with her from 236H+P because what she is capable of is a pain to do. If you do manage to get KK7K to come out on the proper timing the damn teleport may not come out after it.
No thanks to the horrible controls.

Shinigamimatt

Honestly, I don't really see the point of her 236H+P. Her other juggles pump out basically the same damage(Usually more) and are easier to do. Especially in laggy situations. Is there a reason to choose that juggle besides some flashy combos?

Murakame

Honestly, I don't really see the point of her 236H+P. Her other juggles pump out basically the same damage(Usually more) and are easier to do. Especially in laggy situations. Is there a reason to choose that juggle besides some flashy combos?

236T is a faster throw than 33T by 5 frames so it can be used for a guaranteed throw punish more easily. Also certain combos after 236T will cause wall hits, like 6K, PPKK. With wall hit factored into that combo it out damages 33T. on lightweights if you manage to hit KK7K, 6P+K, PPKK thats 112 on hi counter with a chance for extra wall damage.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
236T is a faster throw than 33T by 5 frames so it can be used for a guaranteed throw punish more easily. Also certain combos after 236T will cause wall hits, like 6K, PPKK. With wall hit factored into that combo it out damages 33T. on lightweights if you manage to hit KK7K, 6P+K, PPKK thats 112 on hi counter with a chance for extra wall damage.
236T KK7K 6P+KK PP6P6K for days! 105 on hi counter (In the open). But it's hard as fuck. I hardly drop it, but still have to flex muscle memory. But the 1 you mentioned would work well if you're just maybe a few distance shy of wall to, but this 1 is a better output for open space. BNB 236T ( or 46H & 1T) 6K PPKK I use when real close to wall because you're just gonna drop the other 2 juggles when that close.

Murakame

236T KK7K 6P+KK PP6P6K for days! 105 on hi counter (In the open). But it's hard as fuck. I hardly drop it, but still have to flex muscle memory. But the 1 you mentioned would work well if you're just maybe a few distance shy of wall to, but this 1 is a better output for open space. BNB 236T ( or 46H & 1T) 6K PPKK I use when real close to wall because you're just gonna drop the other 2 juggles when that close.

The juggle you are referring to is universal. 236T KK7K 6P+K PP6P6K works on all weights I believe. The 236T KK7K 6P+K PPKK juggle should be used on lightweights instead of PP6P6K because it does 13 more damage (62 on NH vs. 75; 105 on Hi counter vs 112 not factoring in the wall.) . You are correct though. If you don't pay attention to where you are when doing these the juggle ends after 7K because that hits them against the wall. Or you might not have enough space to dash forward and do KK7K.

EDIT: my bad i didnt notice that you said 6P+K K PP6P6K. This might be enough to make it do more damage than 6P+K PPKK.

Murakame

lmao...I was checking out that "weekly BnB vid for kasumi and ayane". Has anyone tried to use PKK7K instead of just KK7K after the forward dash? That might be a ton easier.

EDIT: confirmed to be undroppable if you do not fuck up the dash or input 66P instead.
236T PKK7K 6P+K PP6P6K 65 damage light/midweights. 3 points more damage than just KK7K. Heavyweights are still full of shit and require KK7K.

Ridge

lmao...I was checking out that "weekly BnB vid for kasumi and ayane". Has anyone tried to use PKK7K instead of just KK7K after the forward dash? That might be a ton easier.

EDIT: confirmed to be undroppable if you do not fuck up the dash or input 66P instead.
236T PKK7K 6P+K PP6P6K 65 damage light/midweights. 3 points more damage than just KK7K. Heavyweights are still full of shit and require KK7K.

Honestly the PKK7K is what I use most online after 236T just because of the consistency. I cant for the life of me land just kk7k 6p+k k pp6p6k online, ill get that 1 out of 100 attempts lol. Yea I think FatalxInnocence mentioned using the pkk7k combo after 236t a couple posts ago. I like it but its hard to juggle online after the teleport so I usually just go for kk to guarantee the damage.

Murakame

Honestly the PKK7K is what I use most online after 236T just because of the consistency. I cant for the life of me land just kk7k 6p+k k pp6p6k online, ill get that 1 out of 100 attempts lol. Yea I think FatalxInnocence mentioned using the pkk7k combo after 236t a couple posts ago. I like it but its hard to juggle online after the teleport so I usually just go for kk to guarantee the damage.

Lol wow I missed that. But yeah PKK7K is the way to go IMO because I find it much easier and its more damage.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
The juggle you are referring to is universal. 236T KK7K 6P+K PP6P6K works on all weights I believe. The 236T KK7K 6P+K PPKK juggle should be used on lightweights instead of PP6P6K because it does 13 more damage (62 on NH vs. 75; 105 on Hi counter vs 112 not factoring in the wall.) . You are correct though. If you don't pay attention to where you are when doing these the juggle ends after 7K because that hits them against the wall. Or you might not have enough space to dash forward and do KK7K.

EDIT: my bad i didnt notice that you said 6P+K K PP6P6K. This might be enough to make it do more damage than 6P+K PPKK.
Thats why I said "that" for days lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD