THE DEAD OR ALIVE 5 TUTORIAL TRAILER!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

Teaser trailer for the soon to be released 12 part DOA5 Tutorial series.
featuring voice commentary by:
- Kayane (The Basics)
- Ryan Hart (Strikes)
- Matt Ponton (Throws)
- Hyrul (Holds)
- RZR Latif (The Triangle System)
- Mochi-A (Knockdowns & Recovery)
- Master (Stuns)
- Vanessa (Dealing With Stuns)
- Perfect Legend (Advanced Techniques)
- EG Justin Wong (Combos)
- Berzerk (The Environment)
- Emperor Cow (Tag Mode)

This project took over 3 months in the making and is my biggest project to date.

I am really excited to finally be able to share it with you all.

I will be updating this thread whenever a new video is released !

GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE! O__O

Daniel

Finally a tutorial that will be able to help me get better on DOA!.... P.S Can anyone help me out with hayate for now?

GLoRToR

Meanwhile I'm still intending to do my character breakdowns as seen in the leifang thread. Just need to focus on other things before Christmas.

HoodsXx

Epic stuff. Can't wait for this to be released it will help the community on a whole. Awesome thanks to Cow for providing this, and special thanks to the commentators who will be walking everyone through their specific topics.

R4712-VR88

I'm abit weirded out about Justin Wong being doing something DOA related.

As cheesey as that trailer is in my opinion, this is a really cool idea. Can't wait for this to hit the net!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I'm abit weirded out about Justin Wong being doing something DOA related.

As cheesey as that trailer is in my opinion, this is a really cool idea. Can't wait for this to hit the net!

So you're weirded out about Justin Wong and not Latif or Ryan Hart ? lol
They're all strong supporters of the FGC in general and I am both honored and grateful to have them on board.

Just so you all know, the scripts were all written by myself and proof read and edited by Mr. Wah, MASTER and VirtuaPAI.

So hopefully all the testing and everything that will be said in the vids should be as accurate as possible :)

loralei

This is really great! With this many competitive players on this project, this will definitely steer the new players and people who don't know how to progress in the right direction!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD