The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
tumblr_n5sk6l1Xn01rje51ao1_400.gif

What like this with special effects

Yup, although that one has the health bar and button inputs ahaha. I'm recording one without them.

Kronin

And with this latest DLC reveal Marie Rose continues her quest to show off her cleavage in the promotional pic (seriously are there are no other poses for TN to choose from?). Will she prevail one day? XD

I don't believe that is for a cleavage question (even because in the bunny one they never tried to show it), IMO are chosen beause poses more likely to give a cute/moe appearence to Marie Rose, overall considering how seem to portray the girl acting directly talking with the audience in a cute way, something very similar to how Japanese models and idols acts.

David Gregg

I don't believe that is for a cleavage question (even because in the bunny one they never tried to show it), IMO are chosen beause poses more likely to give a cute/moe appearence to Marie Rose, overall considering how seem to portray the girl acting directly talking with the audience in a cute way, something very similar to how Japanese models and idols acts.

lol I know I'm only messing. It's funny b/c she's flatter than fried eggs. XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Kronin is always so serious. XD I always expect at least a multiple sentences long elaboration per post. ;)

Brute

Standard Donor
Christie's is actually pretty cool.

I still want to sacrifice Sarah to the Sarlacc Pit, though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD