The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Clones: It is my birthday brother, present please.

Clones: Present please -in repeat and echo-

Hayate: -SWEATS IN JOBBER AND AMNESIA-

ERd_9DSU8AABinY

Alpha-152: meow

@DestructionBomb - he should just eat Alpha-152, then he'll have one less to deal with

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I regret to inform everyone that Koei Tecmo has sent me an email that I owe them $84 in Nioh 2
plus tax

Whooops, guess I........ overspent LEL.

Last edited:

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Charging $1 *per use* for a cosmetic item in a video game is a bit strange, no? ;)

LOL, that's too perfect. I can't believe this situation didn't remind me of that episode yet. But fortunately things aren't turning out exactly like that, I'd say it's the more casual fans/players and whales that don't really care or know about the situation and will just pay whatever. Long time, dedicated fans are more in the :lisa: camp of disillusion.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I learned how to make my own gifs using my ps4 pro's video quality, here's one I did to seamlessly merge Kasumi and Phase 4 switching who throws each other xD I love how smooth it came out

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-19714fcd74dfab2698.gif

I may share the others I've made but idk, the hassle of having to find a site to host the gifs is a hassle

MC625

I made this, lol:

zq8l1dv22213nc7zg.jpg

There's a challenge in forums/social media to transform the following bean into a popular video game character and everybody has to guess who it is supposed to be:

qjRux7o.png
wait wait I know who this is...Hmm it's Phase-4, right?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD