The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

David Gregg

Let's face it, we all use gifs and memes on this site from time to time (ok...I use them ALL the time. XD). So keeping this in mind and given my recent animated gif maker addiction I figured why not put all these creations into one thread. The only rule is that is has to be DOA related in some way or another.

Memes are pretty self-explanatory but for those of you who'd like to make animated gifs but don't know how/don't have the software I use makeagif.com (you'll want to save it as a video in your files). I then go to http://www.online-image-editor.com/ which lets me crop and add text/images. You can also add videos in sequence to create an animation. For those of you who use other software feel free to share.

Edit: Just for reference I'll place the newest gifs up at top:

come at me bro final.gif

no pants final.gif

maybe mothza.gif

hell naw animated.gif

rawr complete large.gif

idts animated.gif

food animated.gif

cockblocked animated.gif

cooking animated.gif

dance animated.gif

nope animated.gif

jackpot animated.gif

not funny animated.gif

outta here animated.gif

NOYB animated.gif

la la la animated.gif

L for Love animated.gif

idk updated.gif

i choose you animated.gif

tengu animated.gif
[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Pink Nitro

Let's face it, we all use gifs and memes on this site from time to time (ok...I use them ALL the time. XD). So keeping this in mind and given my recent animated gif maker addiction I figured why not put all these creations into one thread. The only rule is that is has to be DOA related in some way or another.

Memes are pretty self-explanatory but for those of you who'd like to make animated gifs but don't know how/don't have the software I use makeagif.com (you'll want to save it as a video in your files). I then go to http://www.online-image-editor.com/ which lets me crop and add text/images. You can also add videos in sequence to create an animation. For those of you who use other software feel free to share.

View attachment 4733

View attachment 4732

View attachment 4731

View attachment 4717

View attachment 4718

View attachment 4719

View attachment 4721

View attachment 4722

View attachment 4723

View attachment 4724

View attachment 4725

View attachment 4726