The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

The most they did outside of a game was Metroid: Other M. It could be possible. For example, I would like a game that has a Playable Cow for trolling purposes.

Embrace the power of the udder!!

On a side note I've always wanted to play this game since I learned about it. Unfortunately it never made it out of arcades except on emulators. :/

Last edited:

Ghosty-J

5-21-2014 10-52-44 PM.png

tumblr_inline_n5wke0Kd4y1rs1tzi.jpg

Addictrian

DOA fans don't care about men. They care about tits. And this is the sad truth. Until they create equality among the roster, it will be known as nothing more than the "tit" fighter...
DOA Fans care about the Men as well ..................Hetero Fans cares mor about the Tits.
Fans wich like the Art and be asthetic care about the men like they care about the females, but besides of the tits .

Just because they like how some Costumes fits the Characters and bring back some Memory of the older DOA Games .

If you care just about the Tits in Videogames you should get a Girlfriend instead ;P

Xhominid The Demon Within

Someone posted a pic of a (thankfully) censored MR on top of Leon on Tecmo's Facebook public wall and says "Oh hey TN someone is doing this to the game I think you should stop them".

They couldn't send a private message or tweet without the pic for the general public to see on TN's wall? WTF? -_-

And how are they supposed to stop it? People are modding outside the game, they honestly think TN should go the extra mile for something no one honestly even bothers with once the game comes out?

Seriously, I don't understand why the person even did that to begin with.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
The most they did outside of a TN based game was Metroid: Other M. It could be possible. For example, I would like a game that has a Playable Cow for trolling purposes.

No joke Fighters Destiny had some pretty good mechanics. Reversing reversals as long as you had the stamina to do so.

werewolfgold

We live in a day and age where games with either all girl cast, most girl cast, or even a game like this with barely more girls is bound to get criticized and recieve hate for it. But it's rare to see people hate on games that are the same but with guys.

Just compare Senran Kagura and Jojo Bizarre Adventure (All stars battle). Both games have attractive fanserviced characters. And even though both games (and their anime's) have a big following, a game like Senran Kagura would get bashed on while a game like Jojo Bizarre Adventure wouldn't.

Male chauvinism is a disease that needs to burn!!!!
NO! STOP EVERYTHING!
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
I don't even care that everyone has long since moved on. I just got off of work and I say you do not get to type that post and get away with it. Prepare for rage. Literally, the reason that Senran Kagura exists is because the creator thought that boobs would be awesome in 3D. And therein lies the problem. People/companies can't seem to create a cast of mostly or all female characters without it being some kind of pseudo-masturbatory material or waifu generator with maids and cat-girls thrown in. I'm not even saying that SK doesn't look fun as all hell to play, but come on now. That's the comparison you're going to bring up? Really? You'll notice that the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Stars Battle trailer just features a bunch a strangely dressed dudes (and even some women) beating the crap out of each other. The close-up boob shot jiggle montage (or some sort of equivalent) is kind of absent.

How about you give me a game where the playable, exclusively female cast isn't a legion of school girls with boobs bigger than their heads (plus a loli somewhere in there, I'm sure) whose clothes fall off mid-battle? You honestly think some people wouldn't have some choice words for a game like that? Even Skullgirls has non-sexualized, nigh terrifying females thrown in to "counteract" Valentine and Cerebella. Variety is the spice of life.

You know what, I will even concede that a random person off the street would see a game about brutal carnage and beating the crap out of everything (something considered to be a mostly masculine, testosterone-filled enterprise at this point in time) being populated with only women and raise an eyebrow or two no matter what. But, let's not be disingenuous here. This doesn't have to do with there being more girls than dudes in DOA or other games. It has to do with the fact that that can't be done without said girls being paraded around in their skivvies accompanied with creepy voyeur shots BY THE FRICKIN' DEVELOPERS. Fan art doesn't even come into play yet. For DOA in particular, it also has to do with fans of certain characters being left neglected in favor of what, bikinis, gym clothes, and private paradise? Yes. Female empowerment. Totally. So glad to see that the ladies are getting the attention that they deserve.

So, go ahead. Talk about "male chauvinism" one more time. I dare you. I double dare you. </jules>

(We now return you to the previously held discussion.)

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, I didn't even notice Momij-Baybee's post. XD Senran Kagura is actually "male chauvinism" at it's very best. XD But one does probably not really see that at first, because of all the giant, jiggling boobs and panty shots blocking the view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD