The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Yeah I can tell they be using the 5U and 5UA characters (minus Marie Rose) to replace the Dimension characters

Nicole - Rachel
Kasumi Alpha - Phase 4
Tengu - Nyotengu
Shiden - New character?
Raidou - New character?
Shiden - New.......... Naaaaaah

Yurlungur

See, a while ago people kept making jokes about tengu with a pair of tits and now look what happened. That means clearly they're reading this forum. Certain things have been taken from this forum and used. Since we complained about costumes team ninja basically said "Alright, go make us costumes and we'll pick the best one and do a design". Now since we're going to be losing two males, hopefully 3(hopefully gen fu finally kicks the bucket) in dead or alive 6. They did end up buying pai and sarah but i'm unaware about jacky and akira. So since they do come here and listen to our suggestions thinking we're getting a male isn't exactly too far off.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
See, a while ago people kept making jokes about tengu with a pair of tits and now look what happened. That means clearly they're reading this forum. Certain things have been taken from this forum and used. Since we complained about costumes team ninja basically said "Alright, go make us costumes and we'll pick the best one and do a design". Now since we're going to be losing two males, hopefully 3(hopefully gen fu finally kicks the bucket) in dead or alive 6. They did end up buying pai and sarah but i'm unaware about jacky and akira. So since they do come here and listen to our suggestions thinking we're getting a male isn't exactly too far off.

I highly doubt they will look through the x1000 pages of the Hell chamber known as the casual thread.

Yurlungur

I highly doubt they will look through the x1000 pages of the Hell chamber known as the casual thread.

I think they're paying someone to do so LMFAO

Tn staff: Ok, we need someone to read this forum and you'll get paided 2000 yen to do so every day.
Forum reader: Ok!

A few days later

Forum reader: Oh, they yell about the tits and the tengu too much!!! they need to stop!!!

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Sorry but can we just talk about the inclusion of new males and give ideas for them without bringing up females in a bashy way?

Not only does it ruin a great discussion, but it also is start of a fight. Please?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Sorry but can we just talk about the inclusion of new males and give ideas for them without bringing up females in a bashy way?

Not only does it ruin a great discussion, but it also is start of a fight. Please?

Wait wait, don't exaggerate but who's bashing on females. That topic has long been dropped dead.

David Gregg

...(hopefully gen fu finally kicks the bucket)...

The day this happens I'm doing my victory dance.

old-dancing-kentucky-basketball-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Wait wait, don't exaggerate but who's bashing on females. That topic has long been dropped dead.

I'm talking in general about how some here Criticize (not all or even most) Nyo and how she replaced Tengu. And now that we are talking about more future males, things like this can get kinda irritating after so much time

Person 1: I want Raidou back

Person 2: He won't, he'll be replaced by boobs/Raidgurl

And stuff like that. Also just wanted to say that before it even started (as it would usually). I don't think it's to hard to ask is it?

David Gregg

Came in to get caught up. And left, confused all to hell... lol.

Female Tengu... Nice.
Mod Brute... Nice.
Still waiting on Phase-4... Pissed.

I think thats about it.

Some others:
-new halloween outfit contest coming up soon (they're doing it now so that the outfits will be ready for October)
-the 4th set in a row of female exclusive DLC was revealed at the end of Nyogu's trailer
-discount on core fighter characters right now.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm talking in general about how some here Criticize (not all or even most) Nyo and how she replaced Tengu. And now that we are talking about more future males, things like this can get kinda irritating after so much time

Person 1: I want Raidou back

Person 2: He won't, he'll be replaced by boobs/Raidgurl

And stuff like that. Also just wanted to say that before it even started (as it would usually). I don't think it's to hard to ask is it?

It isn't but all you have to do is simply ignore them. They have their own reasons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a change of subject. Enough with this charade with this Female vs Male.

This is how I truly feel right now and this ain't no troll moment either:

First off, I would like to say that I would be using this character as a potential 3rd sub to replace Jacky entirely. Even will take her to offline casuals.

As of right now I could give 0 fucks to what people say towards me in the casual thread because at the end of the day, they ain't shit. They have no means to back it up. Period.

I came here to make people's lives miserable but some of them actually enjoy what I do and I respect them for that. The amount of sheer stuff that happens in this thread is pleasure for me to what's in store for them. If they want shit to hit the fan so be it, fecal matter is exactly what they are going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD