Kodachi

Standard Donor
pic_tsc_09.jpg
Lisa's reaction to the haters
tumblr_n6m41hejnx1qee6wmo1_250.gif
tumblr_n6m41hejnx1qee6wmo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n6m41hejnx1qee6wmo4_r1_250.gif

Xhominid The Demon Within

So ryona is a real thing were people develop a fetish for like ... pain?

Taken from Ryonani(Mainly just taking the main part you want to know about):
"Ryona as a fetish revolves around a victim being physically assaulted or psychologically abused by an offender; most common are female victims and typically content that does not revolve around one is categorized into a sub-genre of ryona. It differs from sadism in that it is a voyeuristic fetish with focus towards fictional characters, most commonly from popular media such as video games and comics. Characters from movies and TV series represented by live actresses are becoming more common as less stigma is attached to violence being inflicted to women in media. Because the fetish is very broad, it often incorporates other, more common, fetishes such as humiliation, rape, and BDSM depending on the preference of the individual. Often the victim is any combination of physically fit, well trained, or strong of will as many find ryona more appealing the greater the gap between the victim and offender's power or status."

Ryona is pretty hard to pin because it's NOT EXACTLY seeing the woman in pain that is most peoples' fetish point as it it's mainly, how should I say? It's more of seeing them get knocked down pegs or something similar(it's REALLY hard for me to find the right words). For me in particular, It pretty much is HEARING a woman in pain or against a defenseless onslaught that is my fetish point(Which is why I put the Tenchu point above).

It also is mainly differences in how "extreme" it is(as I stated above). Some may like a woman get a light beating or hearing them in pain, but they may not like gore or being eaten or whatever. Some may like it vice versa or all of the above.

And yes, there IS a male variant(Gyaku-Ryona), so it's not exclusively women, but it's the main "button pusher" people love to press about how we are about a few seconds away from doing it in real life(which is stupid for obvious reasons).

And now this is your regularly scheduled program on Ryona as a fetish, I would not be surprised if Brute does something with this post so someone save it already.

Jadeinchains

"Ryona as a fetish revolves around a victim being physically assaulted or psychologically abused by an offender; most common are female victims and typically content that does not revolve around one is categorized into a sub-genre of ryona. It differs from sadism in that it is a voyeuristic fetish with focus towards fictional characters, most commonly from popular media such as video games and comics. Characters from movies and TV series represented by live actresses are becoming more common as less stigma is attached to violence being inflicted to women in media. Because the fetish is very broad, it often incorporates other, more common, fetishes such as humiliation, rape, and BDSM depending on the preference of the individual. Often the victim is any combination of physically fit, well trained, or strong of will as many find ryona more appealing the greater the gap between the victim and offender's power or status."

Ryona is pretty hard to pin because it's NOT EXACTLY seeing the woman in pain that is most peoples' fetish point as it it's mainly, how should I say? It's more of seeing them get knocked down pegs or something similar(it's REALLY hard for me to find the right words). For me in particular, It pretty much is HEARING a woman in pain or against a defenseless onslaught that is my fetish point(Which is why I put the Tenchu point above).

It also is mainly differences in how "extreme" it is(as I stated above). Some may like a woman get a light beating or hearing them in pain, but they may not like gore or being eaten or whatever. Some may like it vice versa or all of the above.

And yes, there IS a male variant(Gyaku-Ryona), so it's not exclusively women, but it's the main "button pusher" people love to press about how we are about a few seconds away from doing it in real life(which is stupid for obvious reasons).

And now this is your regularly scheduled program on Ryona as a fetish, I would not be surprised if Brute does something with this post so someone save it already.

Well that was a detailed description.
People can like what they like so long as people aren't getting you know serously injured.

Theres a fetish for being eaten...?
I'am fighting the urge to google that but i think i might have to kill myself if i saw any pictures!

why would i save it?

I was messing around sheesh.

How cute. + every DOA xtreme outfit. (Warning: lots of pics)

Just because everyone can wear that is besides the point. And once again, you can't make them naked, or nude, or any other word for it. Also, that outfit still isn't on DOA's level. Saying that everyone can use that outfit still doesn't make it worse than Godfather on Helena and Lisa (or whatever her variation is called).

Beach Bikini's...again, only Lisa's, Helena's and Lei Fang's is even remotely risque. Everything else is simply Beach Bikini material you'll see some women wear on the beach.

Well that was a detailed description.
People can like what they like so long as people aren't getting you know serously injured.

Theres a fetish for being eaten...?
I'am fighting the urge to google that but i think i might have to kill myself if i saw any pictures!

It's not exactly like that(I rarely see videos where they are actually chewed up, it's more of swallowed whole like noodles)

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Still haven't downloaded the patch for Phase-4 because there's a fucking fuck-less cock rammer on my PS3 at the moment.

Argentus

I want to say I'm disgusted but

A) I've clicked on worse
B) glad there's no Clydesdale involved this time
C) does it count if I really enjoy watching that one scene where Broly is jumping on Goku, just to hear his screams in English? That and when he's getting hammered through a mountain. Fun to watch him get his ass handed to him after so many asspull wins. Or is it only for women?
(Then again I also find a mass effect banshee s scream to be relaxing so maybe I'm just fucked up that way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD