The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So the patch is out and while you can't buy Phase-4 just yet you can find her in arcade/time attack/survival. Just found her in tag arcade-

tumblr_n7aftnAt1d1rje51ao1_1280.jpg

Wait, even if you don't buy her, she appears as a random opponent in several of the fighting modes? :confused: That would be actually really cool. I don't plan on buying her, but fighting her from time to time in the game, I wouldn't mind that.

WisperG

Wait, even if you don't buy her, she appears as a random opponent in several of the fighting modes? :confused: That would be actually really cool. I don't plan on buying her, but fighting her from time to time in the game, I wouldn't mind that.
As long as you DL the patch, she's integrated into the game. When you buy her, you're really just purchasing an unlock key.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
(Then again I also find a mass effect banshee s scream to be relaxing so maybe I'm just fucked up that way)
Nothing wrong with that. I have a sense of satisfaction doing "fly-bys" in Grand Theft Touhou shooting up fairy gangs, laughing uncontrollably as I do so.

BTW, the Mila ryona is coming along very nicely. =)

David Gregg

...The lady comments on how sexy she is and that Hayashi must have had fun making her. Hayashi doesn't deny it...comments on how Akira should be saying "Thank you very much!" repeatedly to that proposal...Nyotengu spreads her legs really wide for some of her kicks and that's dangerous territory with the skirt she's wearing. Hayashi says that it's okay because she's 1018 years old and totally a grandma. Sayazaka then comments on how "convenient" that is.

I want to believe that Hayashi was planning on providing more info on Nyogu (how she's based on a previous DOA character, the new "dance" stance that was created, her variety of throws, etc...) but that the others were just perving out too much so he just went along with it. lol XD

Argentus

Well that was a detailed description.
People can like what they like so long as people aren't getting you know serously injured.

Theres a fetish for being eaten...?
I'am fighting the urge to google that but i think i might have to kill myself if i saw any pictures!
Called "vore"

Not like chewing but swelling whole. Usually just looks like slimy bondage.
Nothing wrong with that. I have a sense of satisfaction doing "fly-bys" in Grand Theft Touhou shooting up fairy gangs, laughing uncontrollably as I do so.

BTW, the Mila ryona is coming along very nicely. =)
Just gonna ignore that unless its mila hurting the other girls which is half why I love her...

Ah right wanted to ask you and @Blazeincarnated your thoughts on my mila and leon. I mean i lost horribly to the point of giving up at the end lol but on the matches where I was still engaged, thoughts? I know I'm bad butbwouldnt mind input anyway.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Your avatar.............She is a slim chick blonde.

We are married whether you like it or not.

*Checks profile*

Don't care, you are a chick. All that you have is a lie, except your avatar.
Oh my fucking God. Guys I'm married to DestructionBomb now I don't know how but we got married guys where's my wedding gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD