The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

This is the new female protagonist design for the upcoming Digimon game.

I want this outfit in DOA, and its one of the few times I would be okay with a skirt on Mila (the other being pop idol and schoolgirl.). Not sure who else it would fit on, honestly...

Shuujin_kou_girl_cs.jpg

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
This is the new female protagonist design for the upcoming Digimon game.

I want this outfit in DOA, and its one of the few times I would be okay with a skirt on Mila (the other being pop idol and schoolgirl.). Not sure who else it would fit on, honestly...

Shuujin_kou_girl_cs.jpg
It kinda is Lei Fang Foom has it. ( long sleeve though)

CFW

My question about the whole "skank" thing is why is a woman a skank because she chooses to wear revealing clothing? That's slut shaming. It's not cute.

That Native American costume for Hitomi is distasteful and extremely offensive to their culture. I would avoid that. If y'all thinking about wearing someone's culture for Halloween for funsies then idk what to tell you. Just give her a bear costume like Jann Lee's from last year. That seems to be her thing these days.

UpSideDownGRUNT

My question about the whole "skank" thing is why is a woman a skank because she chooses to wear revealing clothing? That's slut shaming. It's not cute.

That Native American costume for Hitomi is distasteful and extremely offensive to their culture. I would avoid that. If y'all thinking about wearing someone's culture for Halloween for funsies then idk what to tell you. Just give her a bear costume like Jann Lee's from last year. That seems to be her thing these days.
she actually has a bear entry

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

I find it offensive they find it offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD