The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

When jumpsuits come into mind, I think of this. (An outfit that would have fit Mila's personality).

image.jpg

CFW

Why on earth does it not suit her ?
It's good! She looks like a foreign hard-working waitress in NYC, who want to live the American dream, she has to pay her bills and face the winter which is coming. Her beret is just so cute and works very well for her. She is modern and diligent and that's the kind of young female you can see in the subway. She doesn't have to wear lesbian clothes all the time (woops, just said it).

Just when I got over the last time I came to this thread I read this mess. What are lesbian clothes please elaborate.
If it doesn't say "LESBIANNE" in bright, bold text then it is not "lesbian clothes". Bye

Zeo

The jumpsuit had to be unzipped didn't it?... *sigh* Ein.

It's a flaming jacket for one thing, though it's green so it's not so bad. The suit itself is decent enough but it's unzipped at the top and no shirt. Had to sexualize it didn't they? Still better than everything that isn't C1 and I might actually buy it but can't help being a bit disappoint. Need to get a better look at it though.

As for the others, Meh @ Kasumi's. Gen Fu's got dat swag and Rachel actually has another decent costume now. If I used Rachel that outfit I would probably main.

C1: S&M Battle Suit
C2: Tifa Esque/Prostitute getup
C3: Business woman fetish outfit
C4: Nurse fetish getup
C5: slightly stripper esque idol getup
C6: Scientist getup
C7: Naked demon getup
C8: the new costume.

C6 without the lab coat and this new C8 are currently her best outfits imo. They're the most normal and have the least sexualization tied to them. Plus they just look pretty cool.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Yes.

Seriously, have you met Ayane? Total bitch. I mean, shes no rapist, but then again, we dont see her outside of her missions much either, so who knows...
She's not a toal bitch (edited) whoops
Just saw this on the DOA Facebook page!
1441498_454614911309266_519697921_n.jpg

Ein has a biker jacket? lol I think he stole it from Jin Kazama's wardrobe.
Dat old man swagger from Gen Fu though.
Kasumi's I actually like. But I think it would look better if it wasn't a dress. Probably replace it with like a tank top and maybe some dark colored jean shorts to go well with it. uwu

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

I really like Kasumi´s, Momiji´s , Eliot´s, Akira´s and from Ein the costume from this pack ! By Hayate I am not sure it seems like Akiras one. What I mean to say is that the outfit from Hayate doesnt fit him in my opinion. Hmm Tn could give for Zack this outfit which I posted above. Why not ? We will see :D . Hmm I am wondering why they are bringing 10 Outfit for one Pack instead of making 12 at least. Maybe they bring for the next DLC another 10. Ein , Kasumi and Rachel are confrimed that means 7 left.

Kronin

I love the preview of these new 4 costumes :) Still in doubt about what exactly is wearing Ein (a biker outfit, a "Jin Kazama" outfit or a steampunk mechanical XD) however seem nice.

EDIT: I was thinking that it's pretty possible that Ein could have a mechanical outfit, in this way he would be combined at the same time with the DLC outfit of both Hitomi and Ayane, his main Tag partners.

Kronin inspired me to help him with request Costumes. I beg TN on Facebook and on Twitter for these

Ryu-hayabusa-dead-or-alive-23212303-1883-1012.jpg
HoaH-NG-02.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
786px-DOA4_Eliot_4.jpg
Ein_Costume_2.jpg
DOA4_Genfu_C2.jpg

Brad_Costume_2.jpg

Eliot_Costume_3.jpg

DOA3_Jann_C2.jpg

DOAUjannlee_cos03.jpg

I didn't see a request for it on your twitter page: if you send to @TeamNINJAStudio a such request, I will be glad to retweet it :)

Mad respect for you on putting this pic up. You're like the only non-Zack player that has requested a Zack throwback costume for DLC. Instant VIP list lol.

*Ahem* You are forgetting this post of mine XD:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/petition-for-more-dude-clothes.3442/page-3#post-130132

I really like Kasumi´s, Momiji´s , Eliot´s, Akira´s and from Ein the costume from this pack ! By Hayate I am not sure it seems like Akiras one. What I mean to say is that the outfit from Hayate doesnt fit him in my opinion.

I really like Hayate's outfit, actually is a Japanese formal outfit also if maybe the colors used are not the most common. Like I said, I think that Team Ninja don't want give to him Western outfits, just because for it seem more adapt Ein. Actually I'm not sure of what will get Hayabusa (if a Western or an Eastern outfit), personally I would be glad if he could take something similar to what he wear in his village at the beginning of NG3.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Just when I got over the last time I came to this thread I read this mess. What are lesbian clothes please elaborate.
If it doesn't say "LESBIANNE" in bright, bold text then it is not "lesbian clothes". Bye
I think of Zazzle when I think of "lesbian clothes".

But that's a story for another day.

Nameless Sama

Me too but doubt it anyway. we have possiblities
1. he gets nothing 2. he gets but like hayate one
3. A random outfit but with his mask. Yeah he goes to the streets with mask. swimming with mask sleeping with mask. The Kimono is a very great Idea

Nameless Sama

I mean a random Street Outfit with his mask on. Ryu and Kasumi have a lot of Partner outfits thats why I made a example of mention Kasumis name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD