The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

Don't Ein and Leon only have 3? Them having 3 makes me surprised Jacky has 4. ... Now that I look back on it, the original VF characters ony had 2 outfits not including the free dlc pack.

Seems a bit unfair for the guest character to have more in-game default costumes than the returning ones. Plus, it's more odd that Jacky had more of it than Akira, Sarah and Pai since all 3 had only 2 costumes to begin with.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
They both only got 1 more, stop being sexist
I wouldn't call it "sexist" since female characters in DOA, as always with no surprise, get more costumes than male characters. Instead of using "sexist" (when it's clearly not), "being equal" would be a more appropriate word. I play female characters and I find it rediculous that males don't get just as much costumes as the females.

Last edited:

David Gregg

I've just reached a point where I am fine with the # of costumes I just want the game already! lol. And maybe also allow the cat ears on Eliot's hood to be removable since the rest of the outfit looks pretty good.
errriot.png

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I wouldn't call it "sexist" since female characters in DOA, as always with no surprise, get more costumes than male characters. Instead of using "sexist" (when it's clearly not), "being equal" would be a more appropriate word. I play female characters and I find it rediculous that males don't get just as much costumes as the females.

No I understand what you mean, I'm not saying ya wrong but I said that because I found it dumb that he made a big shit over them having four while they had three. I'm not saying the guys shouldn't get more or anything like that, just statingthat it's weird to have a fit when they both only got one more ahead

I do hope the guys get more though. Iknow the girls are the faces of DOA and I love all of them and rarely play the guys. But they should get better then what they do now

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I've just reached a point where I am fine with the # of costumes I just want the game already! lol. And maybe also allow the cat ears on Eliot's hood to be removable since the rest of the outfit looks pretty good.
View attachment 2415

lol your RemoveEliotsCatEars from DOA World? lol never would've thought it was you

And why? It is a very cute part of his costume and makes it even cooler. I wouldn't get my hopes up on removing the cat ears alone although you may have an option to remove the hoodie all together though

Momiji-Baybee

People this shouldn't be blaming sexes, all four chars got less then they should have

P.S. Rachel The Fiend Slayer is right, Ein and Leon got 3, Momiji and Rachel got 4. When the new guys stay with 3 and the new girls got like 24 then it's understandable. But bitching about them having "ONE" more outfit ahead like....
tumblr_m6wkgx8AdQ1qihztbo1_250.gif

Zeo

Whocares its pre order/dlccostumes. That don't count
It counts when both default and DLC costumes put the females over the males in either case. Leon and Ein got shafted, end of story. Momiji and Rachel probably have even MORE costumes in the works.

We'd be lucky to get another costume for any male character. What did Ryu get? Oh yeah that demon outfit no one likes and mma shorts pack that covers all males which funnily enough, skipped Leon and Ein!

Rachel the fiend Slayer

It's just a pre order costume. Besides this is DOA, do ya really think they were gonna add dudes to the pre order?

Doesn't even matter it's not like I don't want any more male costumes. Still hoping for Ein's DOAD C1,Eliots DOA4 C4, and any crazy past Zack outfit.

Rawbietussin

Why not propose pre-order DLCs for the guys and tweet it up then? So that they can have idol costumes as well and ask like 2-3 more Fighter Packs for them to have more costumes. So that all gamers, lady gamers and gaymers are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD