The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR2K

They were all the in-game costumes, and that was in terms of balance the final move changes.

Most developers suck at their own game.

If you check latest media section they had new costumes but shown in the build. Lf had her classic tennis suit from doa3 and hitomi had a new skirt with a bear shirt.

Blazeincarnated

If you check latest media section they had new costumes but shown in the build. Lf had her classic tennis suit from doa3 and hitomi had a new skirt with a bear shirt.
That been in the game since E3. Its in the trailer. He's talking about NEW NEW costumes. (Momiji-Baybee)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Right, and that was in the SJ7 build. We were told the costumes that were in the build were all the costumes on the retail disk.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
She can't pitch for shit...
oh-heeeell-to-the-no.gif

Rachel the fiend Slayer

OH MY FUCKING GOD DOA NEEDS A KOREAN ALREADY.

Dat_ass.jpg
to the max

Still can't believe TKD got wasted on Rig

I agree this game does need a Korean girl (TN must do this next), but idk about Rig having TKD being a waste. I mean majority of Koreans in fighting games already use it (juri,hworang,baek du son,lee won hee,kim kaphwan,chae lim,may lee,jhun,ect). So perhaps it's for the best if they gave more originality to Korean fighting game characters.

David Gregg

I mean if you think about it, DOA5U will have a ton of outfits at least relatively speaking for the guys. Jann Lee for example (only including on-disc outfits) had 4 in DOA4, 3 in DOAD, 5 in DOA 5, and now 8 in DOA5U. That's a decent improvement.

Rubedood

Only 4 outfits for the new chars is lame. They're really behind on the count.

Looks like there will be a ton of DLC then. Hoping for Blue Fiend Rachel and Momiji's blue shirt and shorts

Chapstick

Only 4 outfits for the new chars is lame. They're really behind on the count.

Looks like there will be a ton of DLC then. Hoping for Blue Fiend Rachel and Momiji's blue shirt and shorts
Don't Ein and Leon only have 3? Them having 3 makes me surprised Jacky has 4. ... Now that I look back on it, the original VF characters ony had 2 outfits not including the free dlc pack.

Brute

Standard Donor
Don't Ein and Leon only have 3? Them having 3 makes me surprised Jacky has 4. ... Now that I look back on it, the original VF characters ony had 2 outfits not including the free dlc pack.
They just wanted Jacky to match the costume count of other VFs (bikinis/fighters not included) in Ultimate.

That said, kinda ticked Leon and Ein only gt 3 when Momiji and Rachel get more.
Fucking bitch-lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD