The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The Raijin should just be made easier to execute. Having moves that are "difficult" to execute is pointless. They should just change the input to 41236T 8T 2T or something.

Juihau

As it is, it's basically the most damaging taunt in the game, which I personally fail to see how that could be considered a bad thing. Just take it back off his command training and out of his combo challenge. You shouldn't be required to do it for anything.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
What I hope is that Hayate loses the Raijin throw. No Hayate player used it and the worst part of it all, it barely does any damage, but it's one of the hardest throws to execute. >_>
I think one of my first matches in DOA5U online was a Raijin happy Hayate and let me tell it's not a pretty sight to watch that grab just take your health away.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I mean we'd be getting another one in addition to the new, presumably Kasumi clone. I'm not completely opposed to the idea though. What would he/she look like and examples of specific moves?

well im talking about DOA6 first of all. and as for the style? not sure i can see them using a low crouching style while fighting with swiping hand/claw style. if they can make a hand2hand with rachels hammer they can do something with their claws.

their appearance varies but generally you have wide pants,web patterns, and their head where has "eyes"

its hard to find a good pic
black spider back ground.jpg

black spider fore ground.jpg

they also have a modern version good C2?

ng2 gun ninja.jpg

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I think one of my first matches in DOA5U online was a Raijin happy Hayate and let me tell it's not a pretty sight to watch that grab just take your health away.
It's just that third part is what gets me, especially since I'm a pad player. I have to be very precise when I quickly switch to the analog to attempt the 3rd part. Ugh, curse you TN and the Raijin throw!

Hoya Destroyer

The Raijin should just be made easier to execute. Having moves that are "difficult" to execute is pointless. They should just change the input to 41236T 8T 2T or something.
Moves that are difficult to execute, are satisfying to execute. I like that stuff.
The Raijin does look a bit underwhelming though, considering how hard it is to pull off.

David Gregg

It's just that third part is what gets me, especially since I'm a pad player. I have to be very precise when I quickly switch to the analog to attempt the 3rd part. Ugh, curse you TN and the Raijin throw!

Yeah I don't try it often (mostly b/c I almost never play Hayate unless I picked random or command training mode) but I can maybe pull it off once every ten times or so. XD

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
id be fine with ignoring it but theres an issue. when i play with characters i tend to go through command training as a warm up i cant fucking do that with hayate anymore because it automatically goes to the Raijin. even if i manually switch moves it automatically switches to it after i complete the move it fucking sucks ruined the whole point of command training for that useless move.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
If/when Tengu gets in the game I'll help promote the character but I gotta focus on Project Tengu Revival for now. Sorry Russian. :/
Tengu probably isn't coming back. If he didn't make it in the update, then realistically, he's not coming back. TN seems in favor of making NEW characters for Ultimate. Sure we got Leon and Ein back, but Momiji, Rachel, Jacky, Marie Rose, and new 7th character are, well, new.

Chapstick

Tengu probably isn't coming back. If he didn't make it in the update, then realistically, he's not coming back. TN seems in favor of making NEW characters for Ultimate. Sure we got Leon and Ein back, but Momiji, Rachel, Jacky, Marie Rose, and new 7th character are, well, new.
Every time you say stuff like this, it never ends well for you. .-. At the very least, I admire your tenacity.

David Gregg

So quick question are they revealing the new character the same day Marie Rose is released to consoles or did they not say yet?

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Every time you say stuff like this, it never ends well for you. .-. At the very least, I admire your tenacity.
I'm not trying to be a troll, I'm just being realistic. I'm sure TN knows there are a group out there that want Tengu in the game, but they're introducing two new characters and they're both not Tengu. He also missed being included in the DOA5 Ultimate update from the start. They clearly don't want two boss characters to be playable, hence, why only Alpha-152 is playable. Not to mention, she wasn't playable in DOA4 and DOAD doesn't count since that game was more a spin off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD