The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManekiNeko

Ah, this girl. :)

0tRmx2U.gif

^ you'd "hit" the hippo.

Argentus

We been getting good outfits the average DOA player seems to have the memory of a goldfish though

Depends on the character.

As someone who only uses Mila and Leon, i've been relatively deprived.

Leon, just got the legacy outfit.

Mila, just got the Bass, Tina, and Schoolgirl outfit. Rest were just bikinis or generic crap. The Pumpkin Pie and soccer outfits woulda been fine, if there was any way to remove the headgear.

Knowing Mila's luck they'll probably actually dress her up as the Lucky Charms guy. Her Halloween costume broke my soul for a few weeks.

It was so disappointing.....wouldn't have been nearly as bad if you could take the hat off. Which there was no reason why not.

The woman hits like buick, got a really nasty reset throw and is safe i think she doesn't really need that.

I didn't say she needed it. I said I wanted it lol.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Edit:

Look what has been leaked (from my imagination)! :confused:

- DOA6 will be released in 2015 on PS4 and XBone, adapted versions will be released on PSVita and NDS4.

-22 characters will return from DOA5U, including Momiji, Rachel and Marie Rose. Leon, Ein, Genfu and Tengu won't be returning, neither will the Virtua Fighter cast. 4 brand new characters and 1 console exclusive character will join the battle, making it 27 playable characters in total at game launch. The PS4/XBOne exclusive characters will transfer to DOA from well known Sony- and Microsoft franchises respectively.

- 24 stages (just as many as DOA5 launched with) will make it in the game. The stages are more varied and more vibrant than the initial 24 DOA5-stages. A Zack Island stage from DOAXtreme 3 will be included from the start and 4 other classic stages will return from DOA2, DOA3, DOA4 and DOA5 respectively. One stage from the brand new Ninja Gaiden 4 will also be included.

- Graphics will be vastly improved: 1080p resolution, 60fps, antialiasing, high resolution textures, beautifully modeled characters and stages. About 3 times more polygons will be used. Motion blur will be added to the animations. There also will be a strong focus on realistic weather effects like rain, snow, muddy ground, strong wind and mist.

-A story mode in style of the DOA5 story mode will return, this time incorporating Marie Rose, Momiji, Rachel and of course the 5 newcomers into the storyline. The final boss will be one of the newcomers. When defeated, he/she will become playable and his/her final chapter is added to the story mode. The story will evolve around M.I.S.T. One DOA main protagonist will die and leave the cast.

-The online mode will be expanded and parts of the story mode will be playable in online coop.

-The initial costume count is about 8 costumes for the girls and 5 for the guys. All characters (except Hayabusa, who will wear the newest form of the Legendary Black Falcon) will receive a brand new default costume. The non-default costumes will be comprised of brand new as well as fan favorite- and classic costumes. They have to be unlocked in different difficulties in story mode, arcade mode or time attack mode.

-Customization will be improved. A character can be customized in the character select screen, every change will be immediately displayed. Most costumes will consist of several parts, which can be equipped or removed. There will be no character creation mode included in the game.

-Most of the extra modes that DOA5Ultimate and DOA5Arcade added to the game, will not be included in DOA6 at launch.

-Future DLC may include extra modes, extra stages, extra characters and of course costume DLC.

Last edited:

Argentus

Knowing Mila's luck they'll probably actually dress her up as the Lucky Charms guy. Her Halloween costume broke my soul for a few weeks.

It was so dissapointing.....
Look what has been leaked! :confused:

- DOA6 will be released in 2015 on PS4 and XBone, adapted versions will be released on PSVita and NDS4.

-22 characters will return from DOA5U, including Momiji, Rachel and Marie Rose. Leon, Ein, Genfu and Tengu won't be returning, neither will the Virtua Fighter cast. 4 brand new characters and 1 console exclusive character will join the battle, making it 27 playable characters in total at game launch. The PS4/XBOne exclusive characters will transfer to DOA from well known Sony- and Microsoft franchises respectively.

- 24 stages (just as many as DOA5 launched with) will make it in the game. The stages are more varied and more vibrant than the initial 24 DOA5-stages. A Zack Island stage from DOAXtreme 3 will be included from the start and 4 other classic stages will return from DOA2, DOA3, DOA4 and DOA5 respectively. One stage from the brand new Ninja Gaiden 4 will also be included.

- Graphics will be vastly improved: 1080p resolution, 60fps, antialiasing, high resolution textures, beautifully modeled characters and stages. About 3 times more polygons will be used. Motion blur will be added to the animations. There also will be a strong focus on realistic weather effects like rain, snow, muddy ground, strong wind and mist.

-A story mode in style of the DOA5 story mode will return, this time incorporating Marie Rose, Momiji, Rachel and of course the 5 newcomers into the storyline. The final boss will be one of the newcomers. When defeated, he/she will become playable and his/her final chapter is added to the story mode. The story will evolve around M.I.S.T. One DOA main protagonist will die and leave the cast.

-The online mode will be expanded and parts of the story mode will be playable in online coop.

-The initial costume count is about 8 costumes for the girls and 5 for the guys. All characters (except Hayabusa, who will wear the newest form of the Legendary Black Falcon) will receive a brand new default costume. The non-default costumes will be comprised of brand new as well as fan favorite- and classic costumes. They have to be unlocked in different difficulties in story mode, arcade mode or time attack mode.

-Customization will be improved. A character can be customized in the character select screen, every change will be immediately displayed. Most costumes will consist of several parts, which can be equipped or removed. There will be no character creation mode included in the game.

-Most of the extra modes that DOA5Ultimate and DOA5Arcade added to the game, will not be included in DOA6 at launch.

-Future DLC may include extra modes, extra stages, extra characters and of course costume DLC.

Sounds like BS hype claims.

Honestly, almost every detail there sounds exactly like "we are just bringing back the stuff we removed in 5".
For example,
"graphics will be vastly improved" So what, we'll go back to good looking environments like the DOAs before 5, instead of the muddy textures we have now?

Oh, and "leon wont be returning". Yeah, cause that went over so well LAST time lol....I don't think anyone would really miss Gen Fu though. But we'll see.

I'm guessing and hoping this is a false report.

...it mentions a DOAx3. now i'm sure its false.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
Look what has been leaked(?)! :confused:

Is there a source for this? It sounds good, almost too good. It almost reads like fanfic. If true I'm a little sad VF characters wouldn't return.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Look what has been leaked(?)! :confused:

My reactions:
  • I would be surprised if this were true, as DOA5U is still in its prime and gaining some traction.
  • Glad Gen Fu won't return, but sad that I'll lose Ein. I knew the VF guest fighters wouldn't return. 4 brand new characters and 1 console exclusive character? Sounds promising.
  • 24 stages huh? A good amount and from the sound of things, they'll have more personality than the current stages.
  • I have high hopes for the graphics of DOA6 and hopefully, models for certain clothes and hair won't be so awkward and clip in with each other.
  • The DOA5 story mode was alright, I supposed. Don't like the possibility of one of the main DOA cast leaving the series forever, especially if they're part of the current canon.
  • Just give me better online, I could care less about online co-op.
  • Interesting, but I think costume count should be equal among the guys and girls.
  • Customization from the character select screen would be a god send, especially being able to see the changes on the character select screen.
  • Well, that sucks. Less modes?
  • I don't want to have to pay for extra modes. Extra stages should be given free in patches. Extra characters, I'm on the fence, but I believe those with the retail/full version of the game should get them for free. If there's a Core Fighters version of DOA6, like for 5, then they should pay. Yay, more costume DLC!

Juihau

I'm gonna go ahead and say it's false too. Partially because literally anybody could've come up with that, as it's incredibly generic. "Look! We're making a sequel, and it's gonna have...shiny...new things...!" Another part being...online coop? In a fighter? How does that even?.. There would need to be a considerable amount of tag present, otherwise it will be very minimal.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yeah that's quite obviously fake.

NDS4? there's no such thing lol.
And would they REALLY make the same mistake of cutting characters like Ein and Leon again?

And console exclusive content? that NEVER goes down well, TN would have to be really stupid to do that.

Mesharey

- why the hell isnt there anyone who plays the game in my city.
- I need a vacation... Getting back pains from wrong sitting position at work.
- I want more DLC. .
- yes as hardcore as I am, Im a fanboy too ..

Have a nice day.
Come to Kuwait lol.
I think you started working few months ago, you need vacation already? :p

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Come to Kuwait lol.
I think you started working few months ago, you need vacation already? :p

Nah man .. if I get another vacation I'm going to where theres a healthy constant scene...
thats either France, Taiwan, Japan .. or maybe even Germany ..

I'd go to Kuwait if you guys make an event though :)

Baal bal

Yep sound pretty fake.
Could you please give us a link to your source ? :)
The two mains problems are :
-It mention a NDS4 which make it a DOUBLE leak since bigN didn't even announced that.
-And a DOAX3 that might not even happen, and wasn't in development 1 month ago (Two game on Nextgen at the same time ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD