The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake

Not saying she was/is... but it's the feeling she's always given me. Even today.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

What I liked about the old Christie was the fact that she never had any skirts/dresses (trenchcoats doesn't count and she has pants underneath it) in her 3/4/Dimensions' costume selection. Now, that individuality seems to be lost.

Keved

Not sure when this little downsized Lili-like Lolita skips her way onto the Australian PSN but whether it's today or tomorrow i reckon i am going to enjoy using her just for that pain-in-the-backside factor she brings.

Dem troll moves!!!!

YeiOYUu.gif

HJzfh1g.gif

What a little ignorant spitfire she is, love it!

FatalxInnocence

Not sure when this little downsized Lili-like Lolita skips her way onto the Australian PSN but whether it's today or tomorrow i reckon i am going to enjoy using her just for that pain-in-the-backside factor she brings.

Dem troll moves!!!!

YeiOYUu.gif

HJzfh1g.gif

What a little ignorant spitfire she is, love it!

Well be prepared for like... every Australian to be using her. Me & Ebabil are probably gonna be using her for awhile when she drops. I know I'll be sticking with her. It's gonna be Marie mirrors for quite awhile hahaha.

Kronin

A shame that Marie Rose appear to not get Tag interactions/throws, by the way the focus on Facebook about this matter by the same TN still make me think that in a next patch she could end to get them (if really she hasn't anything at the moment).

Rawbietussin

A shame that Marie Rose appear to not get Tag interactions/throws, by the way the focus on Facebook about this matter by the same TN still make me think that in a next patch she could end to get them (if really she hasn't anything at the moment).

The only tag interaction that was found by @Juihau is that Marie says "Lady Helena" when she switches out with Helena. (Not sure if that's the same case with Japanese voices where Zack calls her "Helena-sama")

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD