Not open for further replies.

Tokkosho

tumblr_inline_n4idvcV73c1rz2mye.jpg

tumblr_m8ian2HI1z1qaho1po2_500.gif
thank you. thank you so much for that.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Post the rage mail pls
I wish I had mail just watching them get a high warrant and refuse my matches. We fought 3xs I won twice since then it's been a refusal.

Update he lost his streak and now we're fighting. Stupid clown shoes

Last edited:

Argentus

...I'm still concepting the Irish mercenary girl. was originally gonna do Irish boxing for her style,b tu I think I'm settling on scrapping, aka Collar and Elbow grappling. (I thought about merging with the Korean soldier idea, but Irish sounds like too much fun lol). Would anyone want a character like that?

Darkton93

So, I guess I'll just ruin things for you right now.

Are we in a Dark Age of DOA? I mean, the story has gone stupid, the sexualization out of hand... arguably this started with the 360 era, where DOA4 was less technical and started to alter personalities, and DOAX2 turned the sexuality up to 12, but are we still in this Dark Age?

Brute

Standard Donor

Are we in a Dark Age of DOA? I mean, the story has gone stupid, the sexualization out of hand... arguably this started with the 360 era, where DOA4 was less technical and started to alter personalities, and DOAX2 turned the sexuality up to 12, but are we still in this Dark Age?
The gameplay is better than it's ever been. So no, I don't believe we are.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor

Should have kindled the flame with a bikini instead of walking out the door with it.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Well they are male swimsuits, you can only get so creative with them

...I'm still concepting the Irish mercenary girl. was originally gonna do Irish boxing for her style,b tu I think I'm settling on scrapping, aka Collar and Elbow grappling. (I thought about merging with the Korean soldier idea, but Irish sounds like too much fun lol). Would anyone want a character like that?

Yeah a mercenary irish girl would be pretty sweet, she should also have an irish accent

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD