The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjaguy446

learning 4 movesets for ivy was not

I dunno from what i heard from people it was one of best soul caliburs and i'm like lolno
LOL you've heard wrong. SCV is definitely the best SC game yet in terms of balance.

I miss Amy, but she'll be back eventually. Just wait for SCVI. Also, if you could GI without meter, characters like Viola would be irrelevant.

Edmund

I hope Team Ninja will make a DOA x Soul Calibur x Tekken Extreme Beach Volleyball game on PS4/Xbox One.

And yeah agree that SC 5 is the best SC. If only they had an arcade ending and not that crappy story mode. And DOA 5 had to follow in their footsteps. =/

werewolfgold

LOL you've heard wrong. SCV is definitely the best SC game yet
wtf.jpg

in terms of balance.
Oh, okay. Never mind.

Also, if you could GI without meter, characters like Viola would be irrelevant.
I dunno... I still feel like they pushed a lot of people away by hot-wiring the system so much. It's just not the same, man...

Chapstick

What would Alpha 152's arcade story be? What would Pai's/Sarah's/Akira's arcade story be?

The story mode is a good thing imo. It could have been done better by giving more screentime to people but I much prefer it to "which outcome is the canon one" in previous DOA's.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
What would Alpha 152's arcade story be? What would Pai's/Sarah's/Akira's arcade story be?

The story mode is a good thing imo. It could have been done better by giving more screentime to people but I much prefer it to "which outcome is the canon one" in previous DOA's.

Alpha gets to try on clothes only to find that they not only get wet but eventually phase through her.

Akira and Kokoro have the world's strongest dumb kid.

Nameless Sama

Master Ari I know him. He is one of the best Brad Wong player ever. I always think that he is Brad wong in rl lol. If you have seen him in DOA4 how he plays then you will know what I mean.

AsheMann21

According to Akira's bio data, he was born in 1968. Given that Virtua Fighter came out in 1993, he would have been 25 in VF. This would fit back then in 1993 but if you use his real age now, :genfu:

Rawbietussin

Alpha gets to try on clothes only to find that they not only get wet but eventually phase through her.

Alpha-152's arcade ending:

:alpha152:: -does B.U.R.S.T. on the door at Johnny's diner-
:mila:: -hands out the menu- Welcome to Johnny's Diner, can I take your order?
:alpha152:: -grunts and points at the Deluxe Quintuple Scoop Bananakira Split Surprise-
:mila:: One Deluxe Quintuple Scoop Bananakira Split Surprise coming right up!

3 minutes later...

:mila:: -serves- Here it is. One Deluxe Quintuple Scoop Bananakira Split Surprise. Enjoy~
:alpha152:: -grabs a spoon and takes a bite-
:alpha152:: -loud moaning and writhing from severe brainfreeze-
:alpha152:: -body becomes frozen in ice-

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Alpha-152's arcade ending:

:alpha152:: -does B.U.R.S.T. on the door at Johnny's diner-
:mila:: -hands out the menu- Welcome to Johnny's Diner, can I take your order?
:alpha152:: -grunts and points at the Deluxe Quintuple Scoop Bananakira Split Surprise-
:mila:: One Deluxe Quintuple Scoop Bananakira Split Surprise coming right up!

3 minutes later...

:mila:: -serves- Here it is. One Deluxe Quintuple Scoop Bananakira Split Surprise. Enjoy~
:alpha152:: -grabs a spoon and takes a bite-
:alpha152:: -loud moaning and writhing from severe brainfreeze-
:alpha152:: -body becomes frozen in ice-

No shirt no service.

Rawbietussin

According to Akira's bio data, he was born in 1968. Given that Virtua Fighter came out in 1993, he would have been 25 in VF. This would fit back then in 1993 but if you use his real age now, :genfu:

The VFs has access to Tekken's Fountain of Youth (where most of the guys that debuted in T2 are already 50 but still looks young as if they haven't aged at all).

No shirt no service.

The plaque on Johnny's Diner states: "We will cater to your every request even from the most naked of guest."

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Guess it's time for more DOA Bedtime Stories on Facebook...

My theory on why the characters of VF are still young is because the nature of the story treats the game as if the 90s never ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD