The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
The VFs has access to Tekken's Fountain of Youth (where most of the guys that debuted in T2 are already 50 but still looks young as if they haven't aged at all).

The plaque on Johnny's Diner states: "We will cater to your every request even from the most naked of guest."

In the fine print "unless the state descends then your service must end."

Rhyme at me brooooo.

Kronin

The VFs has access to Tekken's Fountain of Youth (where most of the guys that debuted in T2 are already 50 but still looks young as if they haven't aged at all).

Heihachi did it literally XD

KaCP3fK.png

Rawbietussin

His zaibatsu owns the fountain so he has unlimited access to it, thus granting him his hair back in black (along with his mustache and eyebrows) + wrinkles becoming less prominent.

werewolfgold

I'm pretty sure they've retrofitted the ages at this point, guys. Akira is probably 29 seeing as the J6 tournaments seem to have been canonically happening once a year.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I want the stages Fighting entertainment and the bigger Fighting entertainment to say your motto like doa4 did. Everytime I see the top ticker scroll I keep thinking back to the days where it says something dumb because people didn't notice it.

Nameless Sama

A very warm sommer at Milas resturant

:mila: Hello can I help you
:bradwong: Yes I need something to drink
:mila: waht for example ?
:bradwong: a baijiü please
:mila: okay what do you want little boy
:eliot: I want ~
:christie: Milk please
Dead_or_Alive_Cutscenes_Part_3_aa99f927687cf07f36917b4965118e02.gif

:christie: hahahah
:bradwong: hahahah she is right

Jahn lee comes in

:jannlee: I need something to drink
:mila: Which drink do you want ?
:jannlee: A energy drink
:mila: we arent selling energy drinks :/
:jannlee:: WHAAAT !!

Alpha comes in

Jahn lee sees alpha
:jannlee:WATTAHHHHHH ( water)
:alpha152:: HAUAHHHHH

Alpha tires to get away
:jannlee: tries to pursue her like a crazy amok

leon comes in

:leon: I need the STRONKEST drink ever
:mila: here is it
:leon:thanks

unforunatly the STRONKEST drink consists of glass so it gets broken :/

Number 13

Back when Tekken still did character themes as opposed to the pure stage themes. Glad DoA5U brought back character themes when vanilla opted for solely stage themes outside of a few specific battles in story mode.

Ghosty-J

To be honest, I never was a big fan of the Moonlit Wilderness themes. I've always preferred the Amnesia alternate. But of all the songs used for that stage in whatever incarnation Namco came up with, this is the one that always stood out the most for me:

This spontaneous Tekken talk is a hilarious coincidence since someone just commissioned me to draw Asuka Kazama for them : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD