The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

13ways

:ayane: Ayane's preview of her new DLC outfit from Dengeki Playstation Magazine

c20130902_doa5u_01_cs1w1_720x405.jpg

c20130902_doa5u_22_cs1w1_720x405.jpg

c20130902_doa5u_23_cs1w1_720x405.jpg

While this is one of my favourite outfits for her, I have to say that I like much more the old version of it. Like for Lei Fang classic black dress, the outfit was "sexualized", but contrarily to Lei Fang's one, I think excessively in the case of Ayane :(

By the way still glad of its presence: now all my favourite outfits of alltime for Ayane are in DoA5U ;)

Team DOL (Dengeki Online) VS Team Ninja gameplay videos (thanks to the user A1R GEAR from DOAW):

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/706/706447/
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/706/706447/index-2.html
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/706/706447/index-3.html
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/706/706447/index-4.html

Wow love this outfit, it suits her really well. Can't wait for this and Kasumi's to come out as dlc. I wonder if the other girls are getting casual outfits too when they release as dlc

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I thought she was getting a brand new costume just like Kasumi. Well doesn't matter I'm still extremely happy she got that back with a few changes on her. It looks really nice on her :)

Argentus

Anyone else dissapointed that DOA has deterioted to little more than "kick them while they're down"? Blah. Even Ai is doing constant stunjuggles and nothing I can do.

Lexmark2

So has anyone found out any new tag throws? I know there are some new tag intro's and outros but I haven't seen any new tag throws yet aside from the obvious new ones like momiji/busa momiji/rachael.

Rawbietussin

Oh God.... I don't even want to see what will happen to Helena's Greek Goddess dress... but it'll be better than nothing.

.....the underboob is kind of cool, but I prefer the original outfit. At least it's in the game though.

At most they would probably reveal her sideboob in that costume instead but we received her DOA2 red opera jacket without any iterations so I doubt it's getting touched. (unless they made the dress transparent like Kasumi's new casual costume).

With the way the other throwback outfits are with Ayane and Lei Fang his dick will probably be hanging out.

LOL nah, they almost never change the bottom half of most of their costumes (still I'd be surprise if they did).

If they were to "sexually ruin" it, I imagine he'll have something like Momiji's pants (since it reveals side hips) with his fundoshi out and that you can be able to choose his underwear by pressing square, triangle, circle and triangle+circle.

ninjaguy446

At most they would probably reveal her sideboob in that costume instead but we received her DOA2 red opera jacket without any iterations so I doubt it's getting touched (unless they made it too transparent like Kasumi's new casual costume).

LOL nah, they almost never change the bottom half of most of their costumes (still I'd be surprise if they did).

If they were to "sexually ruin" it, I imagine he'll have something like Momiji's pants (since it reveals side hips) with his fundoshi out and that you can be able to choose his underwear by pressing square, triangle, circle and triangle+circle.
Sideboob would be acceptable as long as it's not too insane. I'm surprised that it wasn't changed. lol

Argentus

Makoto nanaya outfit seems like a waste on ayane. Should be on mila or hitomi instead. Mostly mila

I wish i could take off leons turban and bandana like any other headgear...

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Yep. But they don't know where the line is. Exhibit A: Seashell Bikini. :(

Regardless of how you find that repulsive, I always thought that the seashell bikini justifies her place as one of the adult girls and it being more revealing than Tina, Lisa and Christie's legendary swimsuits (along with their recolors), it just officially makes her the "Queen of the Legendaries".

I don't know... I always thought of mermaids and Aphrodite/Venus about it so I guess that's what they want for us to see too.

Rawbietussin

Don't forget "Queen of the Whores". XD I guess I see your point though. I hadn't thought of it as a mermaid. Probably because she doesn't have a fin. lol

Well it's originally from her swimsuit set in DOAX2. I don't blame her for having one (or three if you include the green and purple versions) but I guess that's the reason why she has it. Don't forget, she loves to swim in the ocean in her DOA3 ending and has been swimming with dolphins which is her favorite animal.

I always thought of her old bow looks like fish fins because of the ruffled edges lol.

Initial_R_

Holy shit that costume... Ayane pls!!!! Also how the hell do they get those poses in game? Besides the last one, I've never seen ayane do any of those poses in game

MasterHavik

Man Zack's English Va has a lame background. Only good thing about him is that he was Gantu from Lilo and Sitich and he Lazurs in Cros Edge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD