The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Tengu, Tengu, Tengu...I don't want to hear it anymore. D:

The picture is really nice though, Kronin! :)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Is that true, I would love to make the character select look like DOA3/DOA2U. Like the design to that.
No, it doesn't work that way. You can now customize your characters directly on the character select screen. But only with the options, that are already in the game. Like glasses for the girls (plus Eliot), or hats or the different hair styles.

My Babenapes

If there will be a new feature or game mode, it will be one they already implemented in the arcade version. They won't make something completely new, why should they?
I don't really know all new stuff there is in the arcade version, but one thing I do know of, is this new customization feature of the character select screen. So maybe that?

And what about the normal Loreley stage and Kasumi's new victory pose? Will that be implemented with the upcoming patch or even later? Together with Marie Rose...?

I see a new approach of making more money. Its possible that TN would sell customization packs on the marketplace

Kronin

I saw that earlier. I greatly appreciate the effort and I already retweeted it.

It certainly is and it looks great for something that was rushed. Definitely far better than I could ever do.

Again, thanks.

The picture is really nice though, Kronin! :)

Thanks =)

(Edit: Sorry @Forlorn Penguin, for some reasons your quote didn't appear in this post)

If there will be a new feature or game mode, it will be one they already implemented in the arcade version. They won't make something completely new, why should they?
I don't really know all new stuff there is in the arcade version, but one thing I do know of, is this new customization feature of the character select screen. So maybe that?

Hayashi explictiely said that this is something that the fans are not expecting: indipendently by the fact that this could be right or not, surely this should mean that is something absent in the current version of the Arcade.

In the end the console version has already plenty of features missing (for obvious reasons) in the Arcade one, so why should amaze an additional feature only on console? I remember that in the process of creating Marie Rose or another new character for the game, actually is more the work neeeded for the exclusive content on console (tag animations, titles to unlock, English voice, combo tutorial, training mode...) than the one for the Arcade.

In addition this new generation of Arcade can be patched and updated exactly like the console one, so nothing avoid TN to create a new feature to add lately also on the cabinet version.

Last edited:

Hoya Destroyer

Milas actual bikini looks really good (color and cut), but the hoodie does not.
I have been wanting to see a sexy outfit for Mila for a long time, so I'll be disappointed if the hoodie cant be toggled off.

Rawbietussin

I mean I know the guys need more and they have about 10-14 while the girls got like 22-26, but it's not the end of the world.

Honestly, since when and where did you people got the idea that the guys have already reached 14 costumes? As I told Me Want Kasumi in an earlier response who was insisting Jann Lee has 14-15 costumes until I checked the costume count for all of the guys. There is no guy that has reached that number of costumes yet. The most that they received is 11-12 and unless Me Want Kasumi neglected my post, Jann Lee got 11 thus making his statement false. Barely enough to compensate the 15 costume slot difference between the males and the females. (the highest number of female costumes is 27 so 27 - 12 = 15).

Brute

Standard Donor
Im not trolling. Is it really so hard to accept, other people dont share your own opinion?

It would be like me coming in here and talking about how great Hitler is and what an awesome addition he'd be to DOA, and how much having 500 bikinis exclusive to him would be the best shit ever.

Maybe I am the one guy who actually has that opinion. Is that so hard to believe? Maybe, maybe not. But if I kept coming in here and stating it over and over again knowing full well everyone else here finds my opinion(s) inane, then yes, I'd be trolling. Just as you are now.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

His blood is just alive all because it's a swimsuit but if it were a conservative DLC, I bet he won't even bother coming here rubbing off his swimsuit-philia on us.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I'm not sure you understand what the purpose of a hypothetical analogy is.

Hypothetical analogys usually have some sense of scale so you can precisely say how much you despise something and have that feeling accurately portrayed in your sentence. If you use hitler to describe why you are tired of bikinis what are you going to use to describe if the izuna becomes escapable mid air or Alpha gets a 9 frame guard break that guarantees her best launcher?

Rawbietussin

Scenario:

SwimsuitWorshipper: "Yay! More swimsuits! And it's skimpy too! Hurray!"

Almost majority of everyone in 5U Casual Thread:
"Alright, alright. We get you. Are you done now?"
"Screw that. I want my Tengu! #Tengu2014!"
"That swimsuit is so repulsive! It so does not fit her at all!"
"I had to enjoy 1 male swimsuit in the disguise of an MMA outfit and this guy..... smfh."
"More costumes for the guys please! They are nowhere near halfway with what the girls received. Majority of the girls are skyrocketing almost near 30 costumes and most of the guys only have 11-12 costumes."
" -sigh- Why can't they be contented already? I want ACTUAL CLOTHES! :/ "
"I can live with 1-2 swimsuits just like how it was back then in 2U. Now, it's agitating to look at how a girl's costume selections comprises primarily of swimsuits."
"I'd rather have a Legacy Vol. 1 & 2 or a Casual Collection Vol. 3 DLC than this."
"Ugh. There's like a fuckload of this crap already. I don't want this shit!"
"If you don't stop right now, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL CUT YOU!"

Last edited:

Hoya Destroyer

It would be like me coming in here and talking about how great Hitler is and what an awesome addition he'd be to DOA, and how much having 500 bikinis exclusive to him would be the best shit ever.

Maybe I am the one guy who actually has that opinion. Is that so hard to believe? Maybe, maybe not. But if I kept coming in here and stating it over and over again knowing full well everyone else here finds my opinion(s) inane, then yes, I'd be trolling. Just as you are now.

My opinions are genuine and couldnt be considered inane, when it comes to something as subjective as my taste in outfits.
Secondly, I dont think "everyone" disagrees with my opinions and if TN do look at these forums, I want them to know some of us do like skimpy outfits (for females).
Finally, I recommend people like you, put me on their ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD