The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

New Minigame: Toss The Ninja To The Pool

spring_break_by_the_original_rper-d5zgdqu.jpg
Who makes these pictures? lol

Rachel the fiend Slayer

tried for a disheveled business attire to shiw manly style of dress, but also boyish lack of presentation lol. sane for the messy hair. no idea what fighting styld shed use, though. for once, I'm stumped.

Yeah I love how there is a mix of both masculine and boyish, while still having an incredibly hot female. I say 10/10 :)

I'm stuck on that idea to lol, maybe brawling?

Argentus

I still think TN should make a brand new fighting game IP. Lots of fg creating companies have make multiple fg titles.
the main issue is that, well, look at their track record. we got what, Mila, then a generic Jake muller skinhead roughneck, two ninja Gaiden imports, a token anime loli, and a fourth or fifth kasumi clone. that's only one decent character concept out of 6, or 8 if we count all clones. my point is that without Itagaki, I don't think TN could handle making a full roster anymore. I mean look at 5. bbland from top to bottom with every design choice. I literally only got it for Mila. . then lookit the dlc track record. yyeah I don't think they could do it anymore. hell, they couldn't keep from destroying the characterizations of the existing characters. not to be a hater, just being blunt.

Rawbietussin

Gotta be on that bara life for all eternity, into the next life, take it to Heaven, and conquer the throne and become the one and only bara God.

Not if Priapus has anything to say about it.
66d22fbdf1a8bfb8d5e77e5bf28688b5.jpg

Come to think of it, DOA could use a female like King or Leo... or is that filled by Eliot already?

All you need is Christie's butler suit (preferably the dark red version from DOA3) back in order for her to look like King.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
the main issue is that, well, look at their track record. we got what, Mila, then a generic Jake muller skinhead roughneck, two ninja Gaiden imports, a token anime loli, and a fourth or fifth kasumi clone. that's only one decent character concept out of 6, or 8 if we count all clones. my point is that without Itagaki, I don't think TN could handle making a full roster anymore. I mean look at 5. bbland from top to bottom with every design choice. I literally only got it for Mila. . then lookit the dlc track record. yyeah I don't think they could do it anymore. hell, they couldn't keep from destroying the characterizations of the existing characters. not to be a hater, just being blunt.

i like how you just basically insulted everyone that wasnt Mila lol.

i dont see why people harp on Rig so much guy got a shaved head so what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD