The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Tn liked the idea of a cute demon girl on fb. This gives me false hope dammit lol.

Also here's a day for you. My phone died went to go replace it only to find that my debit card is snapped in half, so I go to the bank but find out that its the other bank that has replacement cards, so I go back out to my car only to find out my car battery died for good. Luckily I was near broke because I had stupidly bought a vita, so I was able to message a cousin for help over Facebook off a taco bells WiFi. She comes, we call triple a only to find out that my insurance expired, though luckily I was within the grace period. So I have someone come out and pay for a new battery replacement on the spot, during which I got a sunburn. I make it to the bank only to find out they won't replace my card without valid id, and this brought to my attention that my drivers license had expired. And the local DMV was shut down for renovations.

Luckily I was able to convince att guys to just manually input numbers off my broken card to get a phone which I've already hit the data limit on just trying to set it up again. This all cleaned out my account when k was about to afford a deposit on an apartment.

Just one of those days lol. Sorry had to vent.

dramic91

Tn liked the idea of a cute demon girl on fb. This gives me false hope dammit lol.

Also here's a day for you. My phone died went to go replace it only to find that my debit card is snapped in half, so I go to the bank but find out that its the other bank that has replacement cards, so I go back out to my car only to find out my car battery died for good. Luckily I was near broke because I had stupidly bought a vita, so I was able to message a cousin for help over Facebook off a taco bells WiFi. She comes, we call triple a only to find out that my insurance expired, though luckily I was within the grace period. So I have someone come out and pay for a new battery replacement on the spot, during which I got a sunburn. I make it to the bank only to find out they won't replace my card without valid id, and this brought to my attention that my drivers license had expired. And the local DMV was shut down for renovations.

Luckily I was able to convince att guys to just manually input numbers off my broken card to get a phone which I've already hit the data limit on just trying to set it up again. This all cleaned out my account when k was about to afford a deposit on an apartment.

Just one of those days lol. Sorry had to vent.
Vent away, dude. That is a shitty day. If it's any comfort, I find days like that are usually followed by successively better days! I hope that's the case for you as well! Keep your head up, man.

Rawbietussin

Someone should tweet TN to make last minute changes and have them announce that Titgoo was a hoax and that they'll bring back the real thing instead.

Argentus

Someone should tweet TN to make last minute changes and have them announce that Titgoo was a hoax and that they'll bring back the real thing instead.
Just the opposite. I wish they'd go the whole nine yards with alpha and give her slime girl attributes. Moves where she melts into a puddle or can stretch and mold and she's always dripping.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

chance of TN listening....
ei01lc.jpg

Xhominid The Demon Within

HELL FUCKING NO!

TitGu is the best we had in ages, I'm not letting you take away the fact we can have a bonafide Fiend Character in the cast, damn it!

Unless Tengu is gonna be coming like this:

image498.jpg

or this

Anima__Tengu_by_Wen_M.jpg

He can BURN!!!

Rawbietussin

Are you people just acting that way because you're only not in favor of having him in his politically-correct gender?

People petitioned, created a campaign and put a lot of effort for the real thing and they get ripped off from it for a some substitute with a pair of parasite-infested tumors flopping around.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I don't understand why some people here on FSD is hating on the new character. I think we should see more of her before giving any sort of judgement towards her character.
I wouldn't call it hate so much as it is feeling for those who genuinely wanted Tengu back and sharing their grief. Better to let it all out now than to quell their rage until later.

Oh, listen to myself... giving such advice when I myself bottle up my own anger. I've sunk to a new low. :(

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I wouldn't call it hate so much as it is feeling for those who genuinely wanted Tengu back and sharing their grief. Better to let it all out now than to quell their rage until later.

Oh, listen to myself... giving such advice when I myself bottle up my own anger. I've sunk to a new low. :(

Yeah I understand, but I'm just sayingit is a bit to early to give true judgement on this character or showing dislike for her. This goes for the Tengu players as well as team misogony (which is quite few members luckily)

She may be wearing a Tengu mask but for all we know she has no relation to Tengu and doesn't fight like him and just wears that mask as one of her costumes. Or maybe she will fight completely different from Tengu but with a similar style like Tina(wrestling) and Bass(wrestling).

TN knows that many people want Tengu and have even teased him before with that April Fools Joke. It may be possible that he will come soon. That's why I said we should wait until her trailer releases (or at the very least in game shots) until we can truly judge this character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD