The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Ahh gotcha.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to @Brute @Forlorn Penguin @David Gregg @Yurlungur @Rawbietussin & @Project Bokuho and everybody else I forgot to mention. I will no longer be on this site.

Sike I lied :) but catch me in my next movie ya? Fooled you didn't I? So shocked, much shock.

dogeon1.jpg

dramic91

Lol these "DM" people on PSN are such assholes. Don't get me wrong though, it's absolutely hilarious. Do you think they know that it's hilarious? Like it's a meta thing?

Rawbietussin

That also works.

But, honestly, how is Ein more appealing than Hayate again? Is it the sunglasses?

It's the overall vibe I suppose.

Same thing can be said about Lisa. When she's in normal ordinary clothes, she doesn't stand out but when she's Lamar, she looks way cooler.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
That also works.

But, honestly, how is Ein more appealing than Hayate again? Is it the sunglasses?
Probably because he was cooler when he was Ein. In all honestly, would you pick amnesiac with sunglasses who kicks ass, or a leader of a ninja clan who accomplished absolutely nothing?

werewolfgold

Probably because he was cooler when he was Ein. In all honestly, would you pick amnesiac with sunglasses who kicks ass, or a leader of a ninja clan who accomplished absolutely nothing?
I would say that "Ein" didn't really accomplish anything either though, minus learning karate in the first place I guess. And Hayate can kick ass, has weapons, AND can teleport.

Pink Nitro

But Ein was more interesting. Hayate is just there... being a brother... who's just eye candy. Not even good eye candy.

EDIT: I should probably mention that the fact that he looks like Itagaki just stuck himself in the game as a bad OC makes me cringe every time.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

A lot of characters haven't really made any accomplishments in the tournament/story either yet they still trump over Hayate any time of the day.

Pink Nitro

Oh right, my bad.
Tina must be the most accomplished character in the whole series of getting shit done. Lisa's still first because she's pretty much done everything, ever.

Chapstick

Lol these "DM" people on PSN are such assholes. Don't get me wrong though, it's absolutely hilarious. Do you think they know that it's hilarious? Like it's a meta thing?
I don't mess around with clans but I have heard particularly bad things about this one. I joined a "DM clan is trash" lobby a while ago to see what drama would unfold and trust me, the shit hit the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD