The Eternal Heroine's Top 10 Moves!

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Kinda thought 66PP would be in more lists. Can the opponent crouch the second P if they block the first? Other wise, it's like her only good guard break.
She has 3 GB's in all. 2 of them are good. Her 7P off the wall gives her +3 & BT 4P & 2K. Actually she has 4 counting 66PP 6P+K 9PK 6P+K & it's follow ups, but it's risky since all the opponent has to do is hit a button & you lose the frame advantage.

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
She has 3 GB's in all. 2 of them are good. Her 7P off the wall gives her +3 & BT 4P & 2K. Actually she has 4 counting 66PP 6P+K 9PK 6P+K & it's follow ups, but it's risky since all the opponent has to do is hit a button & you lose the frame advantage.
Actually forgot her 7P from the wall gives +3.

sayian

Special Moves
9PK

This is too good to not use. On hit you can go into an untechable combo to get your frame advantage or start the vortex and on block you can attempt a mixup of P or Throw.

3 P+K
This is good to use against turtles. The P follow up causes sit down on hit and the throw is 65 points of damage.
what is the difference between PK and P + K?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Her 5T! It can activate Enviromental Dangerzones and is fast at 5i! (I try... Don't judge me!)
It's an OK throw, but it can be throw escaped, and it's lacking in base damage. Her best throws to me are 236T, 46T, 214T, 4T, and of course 33T!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD