The Fight Stick Thread

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
A cheaper Hori isn't so bad and if you treat it good it should still last.

I've got a stick that I've got many good SC playas to sign.
Been usin it but ya it'd be smart to put some kinda protection over the sigs so they don't get messed up (on mine a sig smeared a little from rubbin).

d3v

DOA-2_zps567c1977.jpg

Just got this in the mail a couple days ago. Pretty awesome, though I dare not actually use it for fear of it being stolen or having the signatures being rubbed off.
Jealousy, thy name is d3v.

d3v

Nice Foe Hammer case. Although, personally, I'd have gone for an MC Cthulhu + IMP instead of just a ChIMP SMD so that you she can use on on older consoles as well.

Sixmsj

Think I'm going to get myself a fight stick and give it ago, but i don't want to just jump in and spend a lot of money on the best one because i'm not sure if i'm going to like it.
Anyone have any suggestions for a middle range fight stick ?
Just get a legit stick with Sanwa/Seimitsu parts so you won't ever have to buy another one or 'upgrade' if you happen to venture into other fighting games.

Getting a stick for fighting games is like getting a 'good' mouse for pc shooters. It won't make you better but it does become a more precise experience.

d3v

Think I'm going to get myself a fight stick and give it ago, but i don't want to just jump in and spend a lot of money on the best one because i'm not sure if i'm going to like it.
Anyone have any suggestions for a middle range fight stick ?
MadCatz SE/Brawlstick. Simply because you can easily swap in quality Sanwa/Seimitsu parts.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I
Is that a lami-label for the cover art? Was thinking about using one on my arcade stick but not sure what the final product would look like, and how easy they are to remove.

its a simple printout under a clear plexi glass ..
works even better in my opinion ..

HeROiiCs

Ok so i'm on tek-innovations and I just wanna confirm before I spend the money. The SFxT V.S. = The WWE Brawlstick. Correct?

prototypetom

hey those who know...

I heard Seimitsu stick has less throw and dead zone - do i hear right? is it a complex operation to swap if so? (i have a QanBa Q4RAF)

failing that - any safe doctoring method of a sanwa to reach the same ends?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD