News The Filthy Rich Cup and Beyond for DOA5U

filthy-cup.jpg

We are now on the threshold of a new era for the community. After the strong presence of the community at The Fall Classic, and the increasing numbers at the WNF weekly in SoCal, we have shown that we are a growing and supportive community that will still have a ways to go. Now while The 1st Annual Filthy Rich Cup is not a major by any stretch, its still an important moment for the Dead Or Alive community because of the increased interest since TFC. Over in Philadelphia and Jersey, the scene has grown quite a bit due to the showing at TFC and at the Filthy Rich Cup we can begin to gauge how strong that interest really is. So for those who live in the tri-state, you are highly encouraged to show up if possible and not only compete but teach and continue to get these new players to continue to stick with the game. The Fall Classic was our time to shine, now let's go out there and keep it our star shinning.

Who is going that lives in Philadelphia and can let me stay over their house? I live up in northeast and i'm afraid that I may not make it due to my bus not running at night for me to return home.

Who is going that lives in Philadelphia and can let me stay over their house? I live up in northeast and i'm afraid that I may not make it due to my bus not running at night for me to return home.

VK and I are heading up that day, hopefully we'll see you there.

We don't plan on staying much longer after the tournament, so perhaps I could drop you off at your place again?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD