The Funny (Thread)

inochinagi

Standard Donor
So, I learned of something called "inugami-ke no ichizoku pose"

sample_891779e82f8f931e7c4d45aa3c466f85.jpg

Yeah, I have no idea...

Uberprinny

Oooooh look out everyone! Shes so kawaii desu, desu, desu, nano des that its so scary! Someone needs a soliton radar, a codec, and need to brush up on vr training STAT! :p

Kasumi-Phase-X

I've got 1 video that is so extremely funny that you'll be laughing long & hard after you seen it, this is suppose based on something I remember seeing from The Smoking Gun Present's: World's Smartest Inventions (aka World's Dumbest) on TruTV which is a product based on Potty Pax:

Original Video:

Extremely Funny Video:

And another funny video that involves powerlines smoking and what happen next will get ya laughing:

Uberprinny

Picture this if you will. I was in a room full of a large crowd of people. Suddenly, a lady stormed in the room and she said," THIS CAKE SAYS HAPPY RAPE DAY!" I quickly snatched the cake from her hand and started wolfing it down. When I finished, I looked around the room. The people are glaring at me with death stares. I said,"What?! I don't have time to read the fine print. I love cake!" Then I woke up

I swear to god these dreams lately. X.x

Uberprinny

Things I wanna know before I die:

Gender Fluid: what does it look like? Is it a substance that is an acid or a base? Does it have the same consistancy as icker, tar, and caster oil blended to one?

Being cancelled: are there protocols, red tape, and paper work to be processed for it to happen? Can it be restarted?

Problematic: is it machinery that can create chaos? Like Skynet in the terminator movies.

Being Toxic: what is the radation readings on how it is measured? Are there any records on the minimum and/or the maximum?

PLEASE HELP ME! I GOT TO KNOW! X.x

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Here is something dark (bit offensive), but was pretty funny. This is from Family Guy:

Was watching Naughtiest Of Glen Quagmire Moments, when I saw this segment that I didn't expect (the video I've seen didn't show the joke at the beginning, unlike the video I've posted).

Uberprinny

After being a creepy simp for a day, I should be a thot in twitch! I m going to call myself the flashman, the game window is small, and you can see my whole butt because I want to talk out of my ass. Think of the money! Personality and charisma be damned! You know why you are in my channel. XP

Uberprinny

I was watching the news at 4am in the morning today during my 2nd break in our news network Cable Pulse 24 (CP24 for short). What I saw was people lining up for the Black Friday sale today. The reporter stopped one of the customers coming out of the store with a bundle of items for an interview. The lady was happy on her recent purchase of the ps4. The glitter in her eyes though! It would be gone once we bump into each other on a random chance when there is a boxing day/week sale or a year end sales event. XP

It was these types of moments where I wish you were there to see it.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

A helpful tip on how to make a game sell (at Budget Cuts and Surplus, & FLLEK FIXES EVERYTHING), and a review on Need for Speed Unbound:

TN/KT should take notes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD