The Hair Thread

Chapstick

what problems,Grape was the one bitching about the hair in a CASUAL thread. this is completely unnecessary and only opens you up for more ridicule
People are going to talk about hair and people are going to bitch about people talking about hair

This thread is so people like Grape who don't want to see anymore hair talk don't have to see it and we don't have to bitch about people bitching about people talking about hair

I feel like the casual thread is dangerously close to being locked in any case

Argentus

Mila.

No dye, her full black hair.
Lime green dye. Matching lipstick.
Ice blue dye. Matching lipstick.
Dark purple dye. Dark to be different from ayanes natural donatello.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
People are going to talk about hair and people are going to bitch about people talking about hair

This thread is so people like Grape who don't want to see anymore hair talk don't have to see it and we don't have to bitch about people bitching about people talking about hair

I feel like the casual thread is dangerously close to being locked in any case

if Grape didn't want to see casual talk he shouldn't have entered the casual thread. you guys werent doing anything wrong however creating sub threads for stuff like this will start annoying people

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Mila.

No dye, her full black hair.
Lime green dye. Matching lipstick.
Ice blue dye. Matching lipstick.
Dark purple dye. Dark to be different from ayanes natural donatello.
Damn, man... you get around.

Oh, and Russian's right.

Chapstick

if Grape didn't want to see casual talk he shouldn't have entered the casual thread. you guys werent doing anything wrong however creating sub threads for stuff like this will start annoying people
I guess. But history shows hair is a big thing in this community. A big enough thing to get its own thread. It's a casual subject, like costumes. Except I think it would be more annoying to continuously discuss hair in a general discussion than to just make a separate special thread and keep this stuff here for the most part.

David Gregg

creating sub threads for stuff like this will start annoying people

I'm sorry what did you say? I can't hear you over this (conveniently placed) song.

vYu6TTR.gif

Rawbietussin

Helena:
- Light pink hair option
- Marie Antoinette powdered wig hairstyle (or just rolled-up princess curls in general)
- Matching color-coded lace bows (or at least a white lace variant)

Sarah:
- Curly ponytail
- Bob cut

Bayman:
- Ginger hair option
- Color-coded berets in all costumes (red, green, blue, grayish-purple)

Leon/Bass:
- Jelled-up spiky hair
- Pompadour hairstyle

Tina/Lisa:
- Prom queen tiara
- Rockabilly hairstyle with knotted headband

David Gregg

In other news, Rig looks like he dunked his head in a porti-potty with that blue dye.

lmao I was thinking more along the lines of kool-aid but I like your's better. XD That's what happens when you get carried away with the color changer in powerpoint. lol

xhuntressx

Kokoro:

up-do (Like Miyako's)
up-do in braids
french braid down the back
hair half up
bun with "chopstick" hair acessories
and yay for twin buns maybe :'D (although that might fit Lei Fang better, lol)

Rawbietussin

I'd prefer hair talk over repetitive threads about bikinis, boobs, butts and feet. (Partly the reason why I rarely go visit the Gamefaqs forums if it became flooded with such topics)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD