The Hair Thread

Chapstick

I really like Lisa's hair the way it is. It's not too short, not too long, and the hairstyle fits her character well.

But idk maybe an afro might look good with a Soul Train-esque outfit. Like a colorful button up long sleeved silk shirt (slightly open of course) with some high rider bell bottom slacks and a pair of big sunglasses with thick white rims. Trying to find a good picture of something like that but can't find anything.

Any other outfit and I don't think an afro would really work

Conun

I really like Lisa's hair the way it is. It's not too short, not too long, and the hairstyle fits her character well.

But idk maybe an afro might look good with a Soul Train-esque outfit. Like a colorful button up long sleeved silk shirt (slightly open of course) with some high rider bell bottom slacks and a pair of big sunglasses with thick white rims. Trying to find a good picture of something like that but can't find anything.

Any other outfit and I don't think an afro would really work

But she looks like girl from Rumble Roses in her current state and nurse outfit doesn't help...

Chapstick

But she looks like girl from Rumble Roses in her current state and nurse outfit doesn't help...
Her hair has been this way since 2003. According to google, Rumble Roses came out 2004. I don't know if you're trying to say DOA copied RR or what, but that's what it sounds like.

As for the nurse outfits, I think they're stupid and I really doubt DOA stole the popular sexy nurse thing from RR. Rachel got one too btw.

Ghosty-J

black-dynamite-tv-series-image.jpg

*ahem*

Chapstick

She can in Ultimate!
There's still no proof, if you look close at the racing outfit that is indeed a ponytail. :c

Man Eliot need a more modern cut, getting sick about ppl compare him with Justin Bieber!
Do people really do that? xD Anyway, a good one for him could be that bobby pin thing I've seen guys in kpop do. Pulling just the bangs straight back and pinning each side. Or just a decent beanie with his bangs pulled back into the hat. Something that shows his forehead.

Rawbietussin

Or they can officially give Eliot some curly Patroklos hair option~ with some toga, laurels, strappy sandals and mini angel wings.

Last edited:

Argentus

She can in Ultimate!
Man Eliot need a more modern cut, getting sick about ppl compare him with Justin Bieber!

It's especially funny because beiber got a regular haircut recently, so even if Eliot got one too, he'd still be a beiberboy.

Rawbietussin

I'd take Zack's flower afro wig over a curly salary man clown hairstyle fusion.

The jelled-up fish fin mohawk hair reminds of Birdie from Street Fighter Alpha.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD