The King of Fighters Series

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Triple Post

My first match compilation for KOFXV is up and running. Feel free to view at your own discretion, comfort, or out of game play curiosity.
Ask questions if there is something you wish to know in regards to the game.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
SO what's the general consensus on this game? IS it good is it great - disappointing?
It's as solid a KOF game as you'd expect, and although it's more accessible than ever, you still need a good grasp of fundamentals. Don't buy into this mythical "impossibly high barrier of execution" stigma, it's not required to have a good time. Everyone's learning here, even the "lip service" vets that lurk all over the internet.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Isla ends up being a contender - if not outright winning - the "New Fighting Game Character of the Year" award for most people, even though she isn't a popular pick competitively. She's not a character I'd go for personally, but I can see the appeal as plainly as B.B. Hood from the Darkstalkers series 25 years ago.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

Oh wow they added Rugal. That's actually pretty dope lol. They even added a boss mode for it. Wonder if they'll retain the same exact SNK Boss Syndrome. His current theme sounds pretty eh, was kinda hoping to hear like some CvS2 God Rugal remix for the Omega version, but it's understandable that it's not. At first I never cared for the guy in the main series, but his bad ass transition from grabbing Akuma and changing in CvS2 made me respect and seeing him in action more.

Overall cool to see the character. People once believed he was going to be gone for good or even get genderbent. Heck, everyone thought B. Jenet was done-done and then here comes Rugal. I guess SNK wasn't lying when they said shatter expectations.

He was also one of the old memers for Spanish scene arcades and getting banned lol:

D3hwzKbXkAAfxsa.jpg

FB8SXBFXoAUJVHC.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD