The King of Fighters Series

Ninoasker

ABOUT TIME FOR A KOF THREAD

So excited for XV, Shingo better be on it this time.

Btw, anyone here plays AllStar???? We are getting lots of goodies for the 1st Anniversary, including daily 10 gacha pulls for free!!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
We are opening King of Fighters Thread following the time honored custom. This topic we will adopt a Special rule a coverage and conversation about KOF series from main games and spin-offs. That's all... [KPX]

I'm so excited for a new game! As long as Sie Kensou, B jenet, Ninon Beart, and Kula are in I'm buying xD

Ninoasker

KOF All Star is being released in the West!! Preregistration is up at Play Store/App Store and it's supposedly coming out around late October.

Ninoasker

I wonder if we'll get a gender bent girl for this game like they did with Terry
I'm in for this, if we can get female Terry, Yashiro, Chang and Billy, we can also get some male Athena, Kula, Angel, Mary or whoever they feel like adding.

Inb4 we get male Mai and he gets some Yaoi fanservice with Andy lmfao

Kasumi-Phase-X

For the first time since its release in 2000,the smash hit NEOGEO pocket fighter SNK GALS’ FIGHTERS is now playable on the Nintendo Switch!

SNK’s wonderous heroines duke it out for a shot to be crowned the QUEEN OF FIGHTERS! This lighthearted story with comical interactions will keep you
coming back for more!

• The roster boasts a total of 11 fighters, including three hidden characters!
    One of them looks awfully familiar…
  • Includes Training Mode, which is essential if you wish to reach the top!
  • Take on a buddy in Tabletop or Handheld Mode! Find out who has what it takes to become the QUEEN OF FIGHTERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m4ypwQc-jg&feature=emb_title

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD