The King Of Fighters XIV Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
K-Kensou!! He looks awesome! :-D He's definitely gonna be who I main, his design and style is everything I could ask for☆

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So I've been playing Brave Frontier (Mobile) the past few days and the KOF characters are also in it. There is also a story about it within the game's Vortex Dungeon to take down Rugal.

Screenshot_2016_07_17_15_44_23.png

Screenshot_2016_07_17_12_13_54.png

Screenshot_2016_07_23_18_05_09.png

Screenshot_2016_08_02_11_32_42.png

Screenshot_2016_07_17_12_14_16.png

Screenshot_2016_07_17_12_14_44.png

Missing Iori, Kula, and Rugal at the moment. Pretty enjoyable when you go somewhere or doing a job for auto battles to obtain experience along with doing something else. I prefer this then Pokemon Go honestly speaking trolol.

Fredi

Recents trailers:

Another World Team

Love Heart finally seen!!

Women Fighters Team

Finally we can see Alice in action! :D

K' Team

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm disappointed that I can't get the game right away, but I'll get it very soon, I really want to play Kensou!
maxresdefault.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What's this I'm reading about Online only allowing you to use pretty selected teams or single characters?

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Mai got nerfed :(
She is still fine as she is now. The damage is still there and she still serves her cause in rapidly switching between zoning with normals and projectiles (the latter which you need to be a bit more cautious about). Keep in mind that she still gets 53% damage for 2 bars easily with a relatively simple combo.

She also still has quite a few normals that are plus on block (bordering on Hwa Jai levels from XIII).

Reactions: d3v

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
She is still fine as she is now. The damage is still there and she still serves her cause in rapidly switching between zoning with normals and projectiles (the latter which you need to be a bit more cautious about). Keep in mind that she still gets 53% damage for 2 bars easily with a relatively simple combo.

She also still has quite a few normals that are plus on block (bordering on Hwa Jai levels from XIII).
Oh okay. How's Luong by the way? :)

Argentus

I still don't know what Alice's play style is lol.

I'm really tempted to get it for the characters I love but I've never been able to play 2d fighters at anythinf beyond the most casual level.

d3v

Spent most of the day getting King's MAX mode combo down (744 damage off 5 bars).
Even if I'm going for a more zoning centric style (thanks you based SNK for making normals strong and zoning viable again), it doesn't hurt to have this option, especially since she's my anchor.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD