The King Of Fighters XIV Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

Been watching the stream, I kinda like Alice and Leona aesthetics wise could be possible subs.

Also, have all the characters been announced yet?

Last edited:

Radiance

Update; KOFXIV Demo is coming to PSN on the 19th of this month to all regions

7 playable characters; Iori, Kyo, Mai, Nelson, King of dinosaurs, and two characters whose names I've forgotten

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Update; KOFXIV Demo is coming to PSN on the 19th of this month to all regions

7 playable characters; Iori, Kyo, Mai, Nelson, King of dinosaurs, and two characters whose names I've forgotten
Will the demo be an online vs. type one or offline?

Radiance

As long as I've played KOF, Mai has never interested, sometimes I even forget she's in the roster, I never really see people play her

UpSideDownGRUNT

Wow, thats tomorrow lol I'll be giving this a whirl for definite (especially after preordered the game lol).

Also super glad its gonna have a tutorial, that definitely should be the norm these days, its always good when the game itself can teach/ help you how to play. (Something I'm hoping T7 will have)

UpSideDownGRUNT

I've been playing around with it, did the tutorial and messed around with a few of the characters.

I've taken a liking to Mai, interested in Iori(his voice reminds me alot of Jean Kujo, plus he's cool) and Shun'Ei too. I'm not the best at it though lol, I can't do those super cancels to save my life, though, I DO like that it has P4A controls and the :6: :2: :3: inputs are pretty lenient I can get them super consistently.

Looking forward to the 26th of next month to truly test out my main team, and to practice even more.

d3v

Messing around with Shun'ei. Here's his most basic MAX cancel combo into DM.

(cl.C xx B+C xx :6::2::3:+A+C, :214:+A+C, :236::236:+B+D)
Also, Toxy (Australian player) messaged me and confirmed that you can add an extra :214:+P before the DM.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You can EX qcf+AC > qcf+C into a Climax with King of Dinosaur (KoD) lol. Too bad he's not my type of character.

Will try Terry, Geese, and a 3rd somewhere once the game drops.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Downloading the demo as we speak, I'm really excited! I'm kinda bummed that Kensou isn't available....he's really the only character I wanna play, but I'll stick with Kyo and Silvie for now...maybe Mai if she's simple.

Niitris

Ouot of the characters offered in the demo, who is the most beginner-friendly?

I'd say Mai, Sylvie, and Shun'ei. All three are pretty straightforward with fairly easy inputs.

Iori has a fireball and dp which can work, but he's more complicated than he appears.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD