The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

Kronin

Kronin kills my heart too. @_@ Share this P4's costume? It's DOA Dimensions mod, huh?
I love that Phase 4 mod! This was my favorite Kasumi Alpha outfit in DOAD when I mained her:-D

I made this simple mod some time ago just because I loved the white/red variation of the clone outfit created for DoA Dimensions me too! I will send you a PM with the files (by the way I own just a compiled DLC tool and the TMC and TMCL files, no the single H and HL for creating a variation of her already existing outfit in game) =)

huchi001

CASSANDRA SC2 + SC4 2P OUTFIT WIP

수정됨_Screenshot1625.jpg

SoftCabbage

Happened to me once on ~100 replay recorded, one of them didnt have my gameplay that I recorded it was totally different as if I never attacked the ennemy.
Very strange.

WTF... sorry to hear that. That's really horrible case. I think it happened twice on mine.

Did you guys use the slow-mo in the camera mod? It messes up replays, even after you resume normal speed. But I've never experienced it becoming completely broken. If I load the same replay again and just let it run at normal speed, it's totally fine.

Since replay files are just collections of inputs rather than a video, it makes sense that the timing of the inputs would be off when slowed down. Guessing this is why TN never implemented slow-mo officially.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
No idea which one of the two modding threads is the better one for posting this, but I just put it down here. Not as spectacular as other modded stuff here but maybe someone is interested in this as well once it's finished.

Since Tecmo failed to add those for the PC version and I've been looking quite a long time for any similar mod but did not find any, I finally decided to make the untransformed schoolgirl strikers costume on my own. Its my first (and propably last lol) costume mod, so its not perfect, but fits it very well how I find. I still have to make some minor fixes and improvements on certain meshes and I propably gonna try to add the emblem on the breast as well (first attempt didn't look good).

311730_2016-01-02_00001.png

btw, blender is the worst piece of software I've ever seen in terms of usability

Last edited:

Kronin

Mix of more mods (SCIV Cassandra's hair from huchi001/ green eyes from Noel Vermillion's mod of Zetaboards' "New user"/ recolour of Phase's C3):

The Winter Kunoichi.jpg

Personally I'm fond of the final outcome even if it's nothing of special (and now I promise to stop for a while with getting Phase 4's pictures... XD)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD