The Last Round Photography Thread

deiteu

There's really no reason at all to link to an image and risk it not working when you can just save the image to your PC and upload it directly.
Yeah I really don't like hotlinking and always upload on some image hosting site it makes me feel bad lol

If I'm on my phone and imgur isn't working or whatever then I'd resort to linking it as it is

Kronin

From some posts that I read @Argentus seemed wish to view more pictures of Mila wearing the shinobi vest, so I tried to pick some shots of it. Like always my photos come from the Xbox 360 version:

General close-up:

ALBUMPD27B2907006028086.jpg
ALBUMPD27K1503006001106.jpg

Where there is a Lord Of Alchemist, there is even a shinobi prepared to fight him... ready for a Trinity's kick?

ALBUMPD27K1605006001055.jpg

ALBUMPD27K1651006001063.jpg

Mila's ninjutsu will be also unconventional... but it's truly effective!

ALBUMPD27K1718006001070.jpg

ALBUMPD27K1820006001044.jpg

ALBUMPD27K1745006001070.jpg

A ninja fights always from the justice' side...

ALBUMPD27K3507006041058.jpg

...and this is true even when superheroes and demons are involved!

ALBUMPD27K4759006028042.jpg

Far from new treats in the quiet of the forest, Mila can enjoy a well earned rest without having more need to cover her identity.

ALBUMPD27B3344006028060.jpg

ALBUMPD27K5649006028073.jpg

ALBUMPD27K5740006028073.jpg

ALBUMPD27K5726006028073.jpg

ALBUMPD27K5853006028073.jpg

Last edited:

Argentus

From some posts that I read @Argentus seemed wish to view more pictures of Mila wearing the shinobi vest, so I tried to pick some shots of it. Like always my photos come from the Xbox 360 version:

General close-up:

Where there is a Lord Of Alchemist there is even a shinobi prepared to fight him... ready for a Trinity's kick?

Far from new treats in the quiet of the forest, Mila can enjoy a well earned rest without having more need to cover her identity.

Thank you!

She looks so badass! :)

Mayor-Of-Mustard

General close-up:

Where there is a Lord Of Alchemist there is even a shinobi prepared to fight him... ready for a Trinity's kick?

I flippin' love the second "General Closeup" picture, could be a cool game cover xD

Argentus

She looks like a better ninja than the actual ninjas. Like shed be one of those enemies in ninja gaiden who'd ambush and annihilate ryu in ng1 like the black spider clan lol

The MMA Ninja : Ninja Gaiden Superboss!

KwonJigglypuff

She looks like a better ninja than the actual ninjas. Like shed be one of those enemies in ninja gaiden who'd ambush and annihilate ryu in ng1 like the black spider clan lol

The MMA Ninja : Ninja Gaiden Superboss!

That's quite true actually.
Except for the red hair which is not very discreet, she looks like a modern ninja during a mission in the Amazon rainforest with that outfit.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
She looks like a better ninja than the actual ninjas...The MMA Ninja : Ninja Gaiden Superboss.
That's quite true actually...she looks like a modern ninja during a mission in the Amazon rainforest with that outfit.

Yeah, Mila of course looks so much better than anybody else and like the ultimate ninja...in a recolor of the exact same outfit a bunch of other character also wear.

housewives-roll.gif

KwonJigglypuff

Yeah, Mila of course looks so much better than anybody else and like the ultimate ninja...in a recolor of the exact same outfit a bunch of other character also wear.

housewives-roll.gif

No I meant in terms of camouflage. "True" ninjas are supposed to hide. Naked Snake in MGS3 is a better ninja than Kasumi for instance.

Kronin

No I meant in terms of camouflage. "True" ninjas are supposed to hide. Naked Snake in MGS3 is a better ninja than Kasumi for instance.

Well, but this actually depends where the ninja acts: in a jungle Mila would be perfect, in an urban city not xD There is a reason because many ninja outfits are black or dark, just because usually they are literally supposed to act in the shadow/during the night.

However I understand what you mean, effectively the camouflage theme on a ninja outfit is a nice idea with its reason for.

KwonJigglypuff

That fan is really nice. The costume is cool but I wish she had an original one... and not another stolen swap. Especially because Nyotengu is a typical ancient Japanese beauty, and that's cleary a qipao. Not a big blasphemy, but a black (short and sexy) kimono would have been awesome.

I love the pictures guys, keep doing it!

Last edited:

Argentus

housewives-roll.gif
I was just complimenting kronins pictures, relax....

Exactly!
latest

It goes along with the general theme for milas outfits to be "practical" which I like. Its actual camouflage!

Seriously though ryus a shitty ninja, everyone gets the drop on him lol. Plus he'd get annihilated if caught in milas mount in ninja gaiden lol. Enemy grapples do so much damage!

ThisLateGamer

Standard Donor
I was just complimenting kronins pictures, relax....

Exactly!
latest

It goes along with the general theme for milas outfits to be "practical" which I like. Its actual camouflage!

Seriously though ryus a shitty ninja, everyone gets the drop on him lol. Plus he'd get annihilated if caught in milas mount in ninja gaiden lol. Enemy grapples do so much damage!
No argument there lol

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I keep forgetting she has such awesome fucking moves. I DEMAND MORE OF THIS.

Lol. What more can I do with it? The animation isn't gonna change and I can't change the camera angle of the replay during cliffhanger attacks.

The only thing I can do to change anything is use a different costume.

That fan is really nice.

Yes, it is.

The costume is cool but I wish she had an original one... and not another stolen swap.

I agree that giving her a swap of another character's costume was lazy, but I don't even care. It looks so damn good on her. Easily my favorite of her outfits.

synce

Lol. What more can I do with it? The animation isn't gonna change and I can't change the camera angle of the replay during cliffhanger attacks.

The only thing I can do to change anything is use a different costume.

Yes, it is.

I agree that giving her a swap of another character's costume was lazy, but I don't even care. It looks so damn good on her. Easily my favorite of her outfits.

Forlorn you are my only hope right now. I NEED shots of tengu's torn up SK costume, and I NEED to see those bandaids. Effin TN and their effin garbage PC port will ensure I never see those things running with the boob engine.

Chapstick

Forlorn you are my only hope right now. I NEED shots of tengu's torn up SK costume, and I NEED to see those bandaids. Effin TN and their effin garbage PC port will ensure I never see those things running with the boob engine.
Oh, you

I'm sure there are at least 100 videos on youtube of it in action so seriously try looking there. Splitplaythru probably has something, it seems up their alley

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

Oh, you

I'm sure there are at least 100 videos on youtube of it in action so seriously try looking there. Splitplaythru probably has something, it seems up their alley

^Yup. Just looked it up. There are numerous videos of her in Murakumo's shattered outfit. I don't know what more I can offer.

As for Nyo bandages, check this, from someone on Game FAQs.

20150324_025103_zps8474xdsb.jpg~original.jpg

Last edited:

synce

Bah videos aren't the same. I want to draw her in that costume but I haven't seen a pic sexy enough to inspire me yet. Any photos or renders, just send em my way. You can even PM me if you're shy

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD