The Last Round Photography Thread

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Lol what the hell that's like something out of a creepypasta or something! I didn't even know that could happen.
Basically in versus pick Kasumi's C3 and then pick a Kasumi and a random costume there's a chance you'll get headless Kasumi she doesn't even have an intro pose xD

I saw it in a facebook post aha

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
That moment when you look at the banner and see it's one of your photos *sheds tear*
tumblr_inline_n2tcg6E2PH1rh6s7u.gif

AsheMann21

I'd like to thank @Mr. Wah for the effort of making new banners out of the pics submitted here. I've seen some of mine here as well as at FSD Japan and they look lit! Although some of the fan-made banners may have suffered some dips in quality, at least they were made by DOA's fans themselves!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'd like to thank @Mr. Wah for the effort of making new banners out of the pics submitted here. I've seen some of mine here as well as at FSD Japan and they look lit! Although some of the fan-made banners may have suffered some dips in quality, at least they were made by DOA's fans themselves!

Which fan made banners are you referring to? Also, there may be some pixelation as I had to rotate/zoom in the pictures. Photoshop I've noticed has a poor shrink algorithm :-/

AsheMann21

Which fan made banners are you referring to? Also, there may be some pixelation as I had to rotate/zoom in the pictures. Photoshop I've noticed has a poor shrink algorithm :-/
They just have some pixelation but it shouldn't be a problem and I completely understand that. Other than that, they look great!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's honestly just personal preference from me as I go through the banners. Any new banners made and approved would be thrown into the rotation next year I imagine.

Jadeinchains

I think you need to put the rest in spoilers!

The mods are also asking people to upload their images to third part sites like imgur or photobuckjet first and then put them here from there.

Great images though! :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD