The Last Round Photography Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Aww...now we have a new page and my pics are already old news. You did that on purpose! D:

Don't play with me, Lightning isn't even in this game.

Also, wouldn't Lightning need some sort of emotions on the inside and capabilities to express them on the outside to be even considered a tsundere? >.>

UpSideDownGRUNT

Aww...now we have a new page and my pics are already old news. You did that on purpose! D:

Also, wouldn't Lightning need some sort of emotions on the inside and capabilities to express them on the outside to be even considered a tsundere? >.>
Lightning had emotions in XIII its XIII-2 and Lightning Returns where she became a stoic Cloud clone. In the first 2 chapters of the original XIII she gets super angsty and slaps the fack out of Snow and tells Sahz to hide and cover his ears so he wouldn't hear her ask a door to open nicely, if that isn't Tsundere nothing is.

Lol to go back on topic I have a couple more headshots brewing on my PS4 HDD MAYBE if I can stop being lazy ill upload them at one point, seeing as I'm going on a break in 2 weeks time, nows probably the time to do it.

AsheMann21

I thought I would try my hand at some photography. However, I only have Core Fighters at the moment so I don't have a lot to work with
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20160310172327.png

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20151114164544.png
^ I'm sorry for that controller pop-up. :(

Tyaren

Standard Donor
And there I was thinking this stage, which might as well be the last for LR, would have slightly better textures then the ones from DOA5 vanilla. XD

By the way, is the ground floor also used as a tag stage? :)

AsheMann21

And there I was thinking this stage, which might as well be the last for LR, would have slightly better textures then the ones from DOA5 vanilla. XD

By the way, is the ground floor also used as a tag stage? :)
Unfortunately, no it isn't.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That is such a weird decision on TN's part. They even fenced the ground floor off in a rectangle which the original DOA3 stage wasn't.

Is that new stage automatically unlocked? I never actually played the game much - I didn't unlock that Crimson stage in Core Fighters because I suck and there's very few people online to play.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yes it is, I have CF and have access to all the stages.

On a side note: Seeing as I have for "reasons" come across alot of DLC, ill be doing a few photo shoots using the stage, costumes and Naotora.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD