The Last Round Photography Thread

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Bah videos aren't the same. I want to draw her in that costume but I haven't seen a pic sexy enough to inspire me yet. Any photos or renders, just send em my way. You can even PM me if you're shy

Here. How about these.

Sat_Mar_28_16-35-28_EDT_2015.png

Sat_Mar_28_16-36-17_EDT_2015.png

Sat_Mar_28_16-10-20_EDT_2015.png

Sun_Mar_29_06-20-58_EDT_2015.png

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
My friend, who knows of Senran Kagura, told me what role Hibari plays in the series. Apparently, Hibari is a character that cries and gets saved by Yagyu frequently. Thus, I had to capture this moment and he said I captured the characterization and the moments perfectly! :)

107nv2f.jpg

abnn7p.jpg

And here are some more random screenshots of the SK DLC that I just happened to take.
hwl2eh.jpg

2hs2ekh.jpg

2j4rolc.jpg

25hlfr5.jpg

dcd179.jpg

16h8bow.jpg

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Ayane and Honoka look so much like Hibari and Yagyuu I could see there relationship being similar, if the games continue that is.

Might be a bit redundant, but may I request a few more of Nyotengu in her Senran Kagura Costume, Lose pose (with mask on minus headpeice)? :p
please use diff angles I need a new wall paper.
Untitled-3.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Ayane and Honoka look so much like Hibari and Yagyuu I could see there relationship being similar, if the games continue that is.

Might be a bit redundant, but may I request a few more of Nyotengu in her Senran Kagura Costume, Lose pose (with mask on)? :p
please use diff angles I need a new wall paper.
View attachment 9496

Do you mean If the DOA series continues? Because I can see them making more considering how much of a cash cow it must be.

Aspect

My friend, who knows of Senran Kagura, told me what role Hibari plays in the series. Apparently, Hibari is a character that cries and gets saved by Yagyu frequently. Thus, I had to capture this moment and he said I captured the characterization and the moments perfectly! :)

107nv2f.jpg

abnn7p.jpg

And here are some more random screenshots of the SK DLC that I just happened to take.
hwl2eh.jpg

2hs2ekh.jpg

2j4rolc.jpg

25hlfr5.jpg

dcd179.jpg

16h8bow.jpg

Initially I wasn't feeling the SK Ayane costume, but these photos have changed my mind entirely.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Might be a bit redundant, but may I request a few more of Nyotengu in her Senran Kagura Costume, Lose pose (with mask on minus headpeice)? :p
Unfortunately, Nyotengu's SK outfit does not include an option for you to wear the mask minus the headpiece. There's not even a hair down option for it.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yay that is my signature outfit for her :) (minus the bandaid. I always have that turned off. Trying to get a bandaid off her eyebrow seems more excruciating than any attack in the game lol)
I love this costume and C2 alot(you may often actually notice then when I post Mila screenshots it's usually in those two costumes) and tbh, I only used the plaster because of the context of the screenshots which I'll probably upload later today/tonight.

I have to admit though it really sucks that she doesn't interest me gameplay wise cuz being the only actual tomboy in DOA, I really like her aesthetically since I have a thing for tomboys.

Last edited:

Kronin

Is this supposed to be armpit stubble...? >__>
Weird, to give it to a woman, when usually not even male characters get armpit hair in video games. (Lol, I was just recently talking with a friend of mine, who works at the game studio, that made Lords of the Fallen, about that exact topic. XD)

This is made on purpose: Olga is a character very masculine in both the fashion, body build and activity (she works as a mercenary in the army of the father), so appear logical that she doesn't take care of her body as would do a woman. Even so all this act as a big contrast with the discovery of her role during the second part of the game, where is revealed that everything she do is made with the purpose to save her daughter, so the love of a mother that is for excellence a woman/feminine trait.

My friend, who knows of Senran Kagura, told me what role Hibari plays in the series. Apparently, Hibari is a character that cries and gets saved by Yagyu frequently.

Not only this but more importantly Yagyu considers Hibari a sister and to attribute these character's role just to Ayane and Honoka could be another hint about their relationship (Honoka being the half sister of Ayane as possible Raidou's daughter).

Argentus

I love this costume and C2 alot(you may often actually notice then when I post Mila screenshots it's usually in those two costumes) and tbh, I only used the plaster because of the context of the screenshots which I'll probably upload later today/tonight.

I have to admit though it really sucks that she doesn't interest me gameplay wise cuz being the only actual tomboy in DOA, I really like her aesthetically since I have a thing for tomboys.
Exactly the same, with c2 and that...c6 I think it was, plus the tomboy fetish. Only on top of all that, she's the first DOA girl with gameplay that I liked lol.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Not only this but more importantly Yagyu considers Hibari a sister and to attribute these character's role just to Ayane and Honoka could be another hint about their relationship (Honoka being the half sister of Ayane as possible Raidou's daughter).
Oh snap! Team Ninja dropping even more subtle hints?! :eek:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD