The Last Round Photography Thread

ThisLateGamer

Standard Donor
PHOTO OF THE WEEK: There Can Bee Only One!
NPUB31289ALBMPK24P4940006080088.png

t_weathers

@t_weathers There are photo conversion tools for PS3/360 if you need 'em, because I have no idea what I'm looking at in your picture.
What are these tools? If talking about online photo converters it tried them. Since Ps3 cant screenshot I can either export the pic through ps3 data utilities which exports the pic at a low resolution or i can take a pic with my phone. Mile punched Pai outside the stage.

t_weathers

@t_weathers Here's the FSD thread to help you out with your PS3 picture situation

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5-ultimate-photo-album-exporter-converter-for-ps3.4110/

Also it's preferable if you would just display the image in your post like snakeray612's above, instead of doing thumbnail attachments. Most people here prefer to see the full image size in the thread page without additional clicking *cough @Tyaren.
Thanks for help I had no idea this existed, I was trying get help in the spooky photo contest and no help was available. So thanks again I really appreciate it :).

Darkslay

Just recently found that Temple of the Dragon has a different ceilings for each floor when you don't knock someone through them. In order from top to bottom:

tumblr_nwwa7ve2E91rje51ao4_1280.png

tumblr_nwwa7ve2E91rje51ao3_1280.png

tumblr_nwwa7ve2E91rje51ao2_1280.png

tumblr_nwwa7ve2E91rje51ao1_1280.png

tumblr_nwwa7ve2E91rje51ao5_r1_1280.png
That's really cool, its depicting the Azure Dragon (Seiryu), the White Tiger (Byakko) and the Vermilion Phoenix (Suzaku). No sign of the Black Tortoise (Genbu) though, it would have been awesome if The Temple of the Dragon had 4 floors.

Last edited:

Sonicfan11589

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20151029120804.png

SIBLING RIVALRY

Jacky: Oh My God... SIS! What did you eat for lunch?!
Sarah: All the more reason to mess with you, Big Brother.

I actually posted this in the photo shop contest with no intent of actually wanting to win since i'm not interested in the prizes and it's supposed to be Halloween themed. Enjoy! Hope this picture got a couple of chuckles.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
View attachment 14856

SIBLING RIVALRY

I actually posted this in the photo shop contest with no intent of actually wanting to win since i'm not interested in the prizes and it's supposed to be Halloween themed. Enjoy! Hope this picture got a couple of chuckles.
Dat booty bump...

SoftCabbage

View attachment 14856

SIBLING RIVALRY

F-F-F-F- Flamingo Fart

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD