The Music thread.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Killer! I loved all of them, Tarantula was very fast paced and that Jamaican voice in the background was awesome! Bad selection was good too, I like how mellow but intense it was, like the dance floor is getting ready to hit that ultimate party climax, and the last one reminded me of the final round T7 theme of Dragon Nest.☆

I noticed the last one you had featured Charlotte Colley, I love this song she was featured in, it sounds all peachy and old school with hip hop beats.

Another song from SR3. It's used as the Deckers main theme:

And this also had a sick beat!

@Dark-truth XD XD XD You already know that's my song! Idk why, the day you shared it with me I got addicted...

Dark-truth

Killer! I loved all of them, Tarantula was very fast paced and that Jamaican voice in the background was awesome! Bad selection was good too, I like how mellow but intense it was, like the dance floor is getting ready to hit that ultimate party climax, and the last one reminded me of the final round T7 theme of Dragon Nest.☆

I noticed the last one you had featured Charlotte Colley, I love this song she was featured in, it sounds all peachy and old school with hip hop beats.

@Dark-truth XD XD XD You already know that's my song! Idk why, the day you shared it with me I got addicted...
LOL really ? By the way you think the thread can handle CUPCAKKE ?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
LOL really ? By the way you think the thread can handle CUPCAKKE ?
Hmmm....well, I think so as long as they're lyric videos, but I would probably start with her song Pedophile or Pinocchio, those are pretty mild in comparison to Deep throat and Juicy Coochie.

Dark-truth

Hmmm....well, I think so as long as they're lyric videos, but I would probably start with her song Pedophile or Pinocchio, those are pretty mild in comparison to Deep throat and Juicy Coochie.
Well, idk in deepthroat her nipples are covered so I don't really think it's that inappropriate, it's not as bad as best dick sucker where she basically licks the cream of her nipples.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, idk in deepthroat her nipples are covered so I don't really think it's that inappropriate, it's not as bad as best dick sucker where she basically licks the cream of her nipples.
Don't risk it tho, remember what happened last time you posted that in the media section?? XD

Jadeinchains

Yeah the Jamaican voice in Tarantula adds so much to that song, Also I loved that white powder perm song and the music you posted Kasumi!

Also yes post Cupcakke she's amazing!

Dark-truth

Don't risk it tho, remember what happened last time you posted that in the media section?? XD
LOL I DO it was worth it though like L'oreal.
Yeah the Jamaican voice in Tarantula adds so much to that song, Also I loved that white powder perm song and the music you posted Kasumi!

Also yes post Cupcakke she's amazing!
YAAAAAAAAAAAS we got another slurper !!!!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Your wish is granted Jade! To be safe here's the lyric videos and clean versions of some songs I love:

Imma search, SEARCH! SEARCH! SEARCH!
Oh and yeah, that's ironically enough her fambase's name, she's VERY popular on IG and twitter, I'll never forget the day I watched her...♡_♡

Jadeinchains

Lol I love how the "clean" version of Deepthroat still isn't clean at all and needs beeps constantly the whole way though! XD
Cupcakke's lyrics are so iconic honestly.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yasss

Really ? @KasumiLover69 I'll post the real version.

XD XD XD Brad be careful tho, that could be a bit much, but it shouldn't be any worse than regular rap nowadays. But yeah, her lyrics are AWESOME! I love how she doesn't even care, she could give Nicki and Lil Kim a run for their money, maybe even some male rappers since she's so dirty

Dark-truth

XD XD XD Brad be careful tho, that could be a bit much, but it shouldn't be any worse than regular rap nowadays. But yeah, her lyrics are AWESOME! I love how she doesn't even care, she could give Nicki and Lil Kim a run for their money, maybe even some male rappers since she's so dirty
How is it bad, I said if the video is inappropriate use the lyric video I never said anything about the lines. XD

Jadeinchains

Lol that's why I love her is that she doesn't care and just has the most dirty lyrics possible.

getting away from Cupcakke for a second though these are some other songs I've been listening too that I really like.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nice! The first one I liked alot, it was very listenable and something about that beat and how it changed towards the end had my ears alert the entire time ☆_☆ The second one vaguely reminded me of Zack's DOA4 theme, it had a nice chill radio type vibe that I actually spent 5 minutes listening too, I was so in it I didn't know it was extended. XD

You know skrillex? Here's one song I love by him, I danced to this a lot during the Just Dance 4 Era:

This one goes hard too:

Jadeinchains

Yeah I used to really like skrillix and omg I loved that I'm an albatraoz the mix of classical music with hard dance was amazing! :D

Also randomly one of the k pop songs I like.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
K-pop and hard dance are awesome! I'm kinda new to Kpop so I don't really know many songs myself from the genre, Brad was really the one who got me into it. I remember a older Xbox 360 Japanese hostess game that had some great J-pop songs tho, I have to remember the name and post them here whenever I find the videos. XD I know two I liked was "Jewel" and another cute one called "Oh Mama! Go to". Koreans and Japanese have some really good songs in general

Dark-truth

K-pop and hard dance are awesome! I'm kinda new to Kpop so I don't really know many songs myself from the genre, Brad was really the one who got me into it. I remember a older Xbox 360 Japanese hostess game that had some great J-pop songs tho, I have to remember the name and post them here whenever I find the videos. XD I know two I liked was "Jewel" and another cute one called "Oh Mama! Go to". Koreans and Japanese have some really good songs in general
I got into Kpop last year, I heard it for the first time and I instantly fell in love with it. Also here's a cute Kpop song :

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD