The Official NorCal Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Of course, hope to see you soon.

I'll be bringing my 360 set up since I have Marie Rose.

Last edited:

NukNuks

I have a couple pieces info regarding DOA at this years NCR. I posted this in the NCR thread as well.

UPDATE (3/28/14)

-DOA will be on Saturday only, starting at noon. This includes pool matches and finals.
-As of 3/28/14, we only have 7 people pre-regged for DOA. Make sure you register!!!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Also, I may have to stream a little later than expected (around 5 or 6ish maybe?), Requiem is being forced to participate in an online clan match, lol.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Okay, so we might have to stream tomorrow because these online clan matches take HOURS to finish, lol.

Maybe we can still try once the clan match is over (depending on the time). Sunday just don't seem like a good day since some of us will be more busy.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Maybe we can still try once the clan match is over (depending on the time). Sunday just don't seem like a good day since some of us will be more busy.

It actually JUST finished, I'm in the middle of cooking ('cause I'ma ninja like that) so I'll get things started at 8pm.

Requiem

Yeah, sorry about that. I came in on a request and spent an afternoon in tribal warfare. Hopefully, I won't be needed in clutch too often so stream times don't get upset.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD