The Official NorCal Thread

indieanimator

Has anyone else in NorCal considered attending NorCal Regionals on April 19th for DOA5U? @Sixmsj @ToiletMangoes @ChainCombo @Blacka Blocka Flocka @Tokkosho @indieanimator @thrust07 and everyone else?

Thanks for the reminder. As seen at Fight Night in Oakland, I have a long way to go to become a better player. It'd help if I could play more than when I visit my brother on the weekend, but times have been tough for a while & I haven't been able to buy a PS3 since release. Anyway it was cool to drop by that place for a quick couple of matches.

I'd have to get a ride there & back if I did go (no car). I should try improving this weekend, though. I'll add you & maybe a few others w/PSNs. Feel free to add me. I'm still pretty new to online gaming. I guess we accept, join, and meet in a lobby. Also still deciding on a main: Gen Fu, Bass, Brad or maybe keep trying out some others.

loan_grains

yeah
Thanks for the reminder. As seen at Fight Night in Oakland, I have a long way to go to become a better player. It'd help if I could play more than when I visit my brother on the weekend, but times have been tough for a while & I haven't been able to buy a PS3 since release. Anyway it was cool to drop by that place for a quick couple of matches.

I'd have to get a ride there & back if I did go (no car). I should try improving this weekend, though. I'll add you & maybe a few others w/PSNs. Feel free to add me. I'm still pretty new to online gaming. I guess we accept, join, and meet in a lobby. Also still deciding on a main: Gen Fu, Bass, Brad or maybe keep trying out some others.
yeah I am going to these as well just need to register bye tonight, wish the doa pool was a bit more bigger but then again its doa after all, i guess super street fighter 4 ae and capcom vs snk 2 will keep me some more game time.

Tokkosho

these are the times i wish there was still a "Next Level Gaming" ,or whatever it was, in my town.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Alright, so just a reminder; Those of you closer to the Oakland area. There will be offline casuals held at the Video game museum tomorrow (Friday) starting at 4PM. Requiem and I will arrive around 5PM. We will bring a setup (360 and game).

Address; 610 16th ST. Suite 230, Oakland CA 94612

Sixmsj

Alright, so just a reminder; Those of you closer to the Oakland area. There will be offline casuals held at the Video game museum tomorrow (Friday) starting at 4PM. Requiem and I will arrive around 5PM. We will bring a setup (360 and game).

I'm about to head there right now, hit me with your number hajin.

NukNuks

Posted this up in the NCR thread figured I should post this up here too. This is concerning NorCal Regionals this Saturday.

-I will not be able to make it this year. @Requiem will take over TO duties for DOA.
-DOA starts on Saturday at 12pm. Arrive early to check in and please don't be late.
-DOA also ends on Saturday. The DOA tournament itself shouldn't take no more than a few hours max so even if you get eliminated early on, stick around to watch the finals.
-Once you have checked in at the main desk, make sure you check in with @Requiem AKA CJ directly after so he knows you're in the venue.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor

indieanimator

Couldn't make Milpitas, and can't do Oakland this time...but I hope to get back there again soon. Thanks for keeping me in mind.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
There will be casuals at the Videogame Museum in Oakland this Friday. DOA casuals are likely to start around 5pm, as usual, and ending late around 11:30pm.

If you have a console preference (360 or PS3), let me and Requiem now ahead of time. Otherwise we will bring a 360 set up by default. We want to cater to those who show up so you'll have to speak up ahead of time folks.

indieanimator

any casuals for friday?, for oakland?

One week later... :) Fight Night? I believe it was a Golfland Friday.
Tomorrow should be one, according to the FB message I got from them. I mentioned it'd be cool if they got Skullgirls Encore & BlazBlue:CP, which he said they did. He also mentioned this would be the last week of it it. Not sure why or for how long. Maybe I'll ask when I go tomorrow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD