The Official NorCal Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Just got back into DOA after 5 or so years hiatus. I'm down to train either offline or online.
psn: unlikeyou_

What console do you play on? PS3 or PS4? I'll add you either way but I'm just curious.

Also, what part of NorCal do you live in?

Tenren

For SCR
Registration will be available the first week of April for both registration and spectator passes
Group rate should be available next week for the Atrium hotel by John Wayne Airport

who all is playing on coming this year. Are we going to get 2 rooms again? Also do we wanna try for the Atrium

ThatWorship

So this is my first real foray into DOA. Always heard it was a pretty deep game but was always more into 2D fighters with my gang of bruhs. So after 2 years of slacking off on all fighting games, I'm hopping back in and starting with LR. Always down to train online or offline. Toss me an invite if you play on PS4, ID is AnElderGod. I live in the bay area and I'm interested in any get togethers.

Xephukai

Yo! Super new to the DOA community. However, I'm looking to get better- always down to get my ass kicked, but would rather it be in a decent connection. That being said, I'm sure there isn't a thread (and I already checked with my local community) but, I hail from Reno, Nevada. NorCal players should have a good connection with me.

So, anyone who's down, just throw me a friend request! I play on PS4 and my PS4 handle is "Rubeonix."

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Yo! Super new to the DOA community. However, I'm looking to get better- always down to get my ass kicked, but would rather it be in a decent connection. That being said, I'm sure there isn't a thread (and I already checked with my local community) but, I hail from Reno, Nevada. NorCal players should have a good connection with me.

So, anyone who's down, just throw me a friend request! I play on PS4 and my PS4 handle is "Rubeonix."

Feel free to send me a friend request.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Hey, I'm gonna run an online PS4 lobby tonight at 9:30. All my west coast fam should join. Fun fight streaming.

The lobby will be called "West Coast Wednesdays". If it goes well I'll make it a regular thing.

Hit me up on PSN: primedirective_ and let's play!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
@boobiebombs I sent a message out to west players on my friend list about the lobby. You should post your stream link here and the socal thread, as an FSD status and on facebook as well so it has notice.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Word... Stream will be on twitch.tv/primedirectivemultimedia. 9:30. Lobby is "West Coast Wednesdays"

NukNuks

Sup everybody, I've been hosting DOA Sessions in San Jose for the past couple weeks. My team & I host sessions twice a week. It's a fighting game sesh so we have members from different communities such as Street Fighter, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat, and of course, DOA at the events. We've had different people come out for DOA at every single event so far. Hope to see more new faces!

Only $5 to get you in the venue. It's Capsule Appreciation night so that means FREE BBQ AND DRINKS TOMORROW! :D

Please view this post for more info
https://www.facebook.com/events/1550390835220847/

Tokkosho

Sure thing man need some online challenges, not many west cost player's here especially in nor cal its like dead up here
im here in woodland, but there really arent many others. i know Koompbala is (or was?) in sacramento, and Galen the Wise was in sac as well, but idk if he plays anymore.

loan_grains

im here in woodland, but there really arent many others. i know Koompbala is (or was?) in sacramento, and Galen the Wise was in sac as well, but idk if he plays anymore.
man there's bound to be some doa players up here in the yolo county area, sheesh it be neat to host some meet ups here, i would love to go to san jose and Pittsburgh but some times its the transportation problems but that's just personal probs.

loan_grains

who here's going to nor cal regional s, just wondering? i wont be able to make it out this time but cant afford to miss so cal regionals, evo2015, and paradise 2015 was thinking of the fall classic as well but one can dream. lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD